The Test Is Always Right

As I looked at Grace we were both shocked at the test it was positive and I was pregnant and I have know idea what to tell Ricky. Grace then started to talk "Amy, Ricky will be fine with a second child he is your husband he will love you know matter what." I stayed quiet then Grace left the room and I washed my hands. I then came out and went by Ricky and Grace and Ricky asked me "Are you okay?", I then replied "Yes I am fine". Then John came running in mommy daddy he screamed Ricky and I gave him a hug then my dad and Kathleen walked in. I said Thanks dad for taking John it was so nice to have just a tiny vacation". My dad and Kathleen invited Ricky and John and me for lunch but we had to go home and I wanted to tell Ricky about me being pregnant. Once we left and we got in the car Ricky looked at me like I was sick then I said "What, why are you looking at me that way?" he replied "Are you sure you are okay?". Then I said "I am fine",then Ricky started the car and we were at the butcher shop in less then a couple minutes and it was time for John's nap so once we put him down then I asked Ricky "Can we talk Ricky". Then he sat down next to me on the couch and had a worried look on his face. I started to get nervous and so I just decided to say what I needed to say "Ricky this isn't easy to say but I am pregnant". Ricky was frozen for 1 minute but finally started to talk "But you are birth control?", then I answered "I switched birth control 1 week before our wedding and it takes them a month to work". Ricky replied "This is great news but we can't fit another human being in this apartment" then I thought for a minute and said "My parents house is up for sale can we afford it and I am sure maybe my parents can chip in, I have a OBGYN appointment tomorrow at 3 do you work?" Ricky answered "That's a good idea your parents house and I don't have to work tomorrow".  Then we both knew this baby was going to have a great life.