The Reception

Amy's Prospective

As Ricky, John, and I walk in through the doors John went running to Grandpa then came back to me and Ricky. The speaker came on said "For the first time ever I would like to introduce Mr and Mrs Underwood" Ricky,John, and I came walking out and people started clapping and cheering. Ricky and I picked up John and brought him to the main table was which the groomsmen and the brides maids and Ricky, John, and I sat. The maid of honer and best man had to say there speeches first. Grace had been excited about saying her speech and I was excited to hear both speeches. Grace went first she grabbed her paper and started to say her speech.

"Ricky and Amy have a connection between each other that cannot be broken. Ricky and Amy have been through a lot like they have been through hurt and been through raising a child, but out of everything being hurt and raising a child has made them stronger and have had a better relationship because of this.I admire Ricky and Amy's relationship and how they deal with every obstacle that has been thrown at them. Know one can measure up to Ricky and Amy's relationship and what they have been through, but everyone know's that they love each other as much as they could." 

Now it was Jack's turn.

"Well everyone I must say that I don't know anyone better than Ricky and Amy to get married. I have known Ricky and Amy for about 5 years, and I have seen the ups and downs between them raising a child, trying have a relationship with each other but they made it through all that because here we are knowing that you guys are going to be together forever know matter what obstacles come at you, you will get past it. Now if everyone can raise their glasses to Ricky and Amy your guys love will last forever. "

Ricky and I are in tears over Jack and Graces speech, but now me and Ricky are going to have our first dance together as husband and wife. We stepped onto the dance floor and started to dance. Next Ricky was going to dance with his mothers and I was going to dance with my dad. My dad told me that he was so proud of me he was in tears. I felt like this was the last time my dad would be in complete tears because he is basically giving me away to Ricky. The dance was over and now I had to dance with Shaker and Ricky danced with my mom Ricky and my mom were talking up a storm and laughing which made me and Shaker laugh. After that dance Ricky and I danced with John and he asked us "Where is the cake?" Ricky and I laughed then Ricky said "We are going to cut the cake next". So we took John to go cut the cake with us. The cake was a huge 10 layer cake with half chocolate half vanilla. I took a piece of cake fed it to Ricky then I took the frosting and put it on his nose he laughed and so did I. Then he did the same thing to me and we laughed even harder. Soon the reception came to a end, and John went with my dad while we got changed and left in Ricky's car that on the back said just married. And we drove to the airport and got on our flight to go to The Bahamas, we were both excited to go and excited to spend the rest of our lives with each other.