Chapter Six

Two months later..

"Frank? Frank, are you in there?" Gerard yelled from outside of the men's bathroom. He was pounding on the door now, desperate to hear a response from the black-haired shorty.

Frank shivered and wiped the bile from his mouth with the back of his hand. His shaky and tattooed left hand reached up to flush his vomit down he toilet. He stumbled up onto his two feet before half croaking, half yelling, "Yeah, I'm fine! I'll be right out."

There was a pause. Frank then heard the door to the men's bathroom creak open, along with the sound of footsteps coming closer and closer to the stall he was in. Frank froze where he stood. He could feel his stomach churning and the pain becoming unbearable at this point. He wanted to scream. He wanted to cry. He wanted to just bolt out of the building and never come back. But he continued to stay frozen in the same position, leaning against the stall with his back facing the stall door.

"Are you alright?"

Frank didn't respond, instead he turned around and shuffled closer to the stall door, unlocking it and slowly opening it. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand again before looking up at the taller man with the auburn hair. The first thing Frank had noticed was the amount of eye makeup Gerard was wearing. He wore redish-pink eyeshadow around his eyes and Frank could even see a little bit of glitter glisten around them too at certain angles.

Gerard had a small grin plastered on his face as he folded his arms across his chest and tapped his one foot against the tiled bathroom floor impatiently.
"Crazy, right? I told Lyn-Z to not add the glitter, but she insisted that it would go with the whole space and intergalactic get-up."

Frank immediately snapped out his little trance and looked down at his scuffed-up converse, awkwardly shifting his weight from side-to-side. The pain in his stomach was still there and he was trying his best to ignore it. "We better get going," Frank muttered and started to walk away. Before he could travel any further, he felt a hand grip his wrist and tug on it, causing Frank to stop dead in his tracks and spin himself around a little too fast.

Before Frank even had the chance to yank his hand from Gerard's grip and start mouthing off to him, (because he was definitely not in the mood to tolerate any of Gerard's games and bullshit), Gerard suddenly pulled him closer which lead to Frank bumping into his chest with a small "oof." Gerard tilted his head, his hot breath hitting Frank's neck as he practically purred into his ear, "You're not going anywhere.."

Frank's breath hitched in his throat and he froze up instantly. He felt dizzy and weak all of a sudden. Gerard let go of his wrist with one hand and kept Frank pressed against his chest with the other. He could feel Gerard digging into his front pocket for something and pulling it out. He couldn't help but slightly panic.

Holy fuck, this is it, my asshole is going to be penetrated by Gerard Way's dick in this shitty public bathroom right before a fucking concert we're both preforming in, Frank thought to himself.

"..with that stanky ass breath of yours," Gerard continued his sentence from only seconds ago as he popped open the lid to an Altoids container with one hand and gently pushed Frank back, with the other. Gerard chuckled and in an instant his innocent smile turned into a devious little smirk. Frank stumbled back a little, nearly tripping over his own two feet. He gawked at Gerard for the longest time, trying to search for something, anything, to say. But, of course, he was left speechless.
Frank didn't know how to react, so he took an Altoid and slipped it into his mouth before turning around to leave the men's restroom with Gerard eventually following him out.

The only thought running through Frank's head was, What the actual fuck was that?