Chapter Ten

My morning routine today was different and exotic. The kind of day I absolutely love since the beginning till the end. The one that I call a smiley day.

No way I was going to miss a second in my new work. I mean, when it comes of course. I've spent the whole night planning for it. I could never even imagine something that's better.

I woke up early but didn't really want to do anything but sit on the couch and watch national geographic and feeling excited for tonight. At the afternoon I was bored so I got up and put my clothes on. Lilly did the same then we called the guys and met at a nearby park.

"Hey guys," I said as soon as I saw Erik and Aaron. I was smiling widely.

"Hi," Erik said back and Aaron mumbled the same as well.

Both of them were shooting daggers at each other with their eyes.

"What's wrong?" Lilly asked seeming to notice their angry faces.

"Nothing except that Mr. Campbell doesn't seem to be happy with my presence," Erik told us directing the talk to Aaron.

"I didn't say that. I just wanted to sleep that's all," Aaron defended himself innocently.

"Why don't you just say that you don't want me in your place?" Erik shouted.

Aaron looked at him angrily as if he had said something that insulted him personally.

Me and Lilly standing totally dumbfounded.

"I. Didn't. Mean. That." He said pushing Erik violently between each word. And Erik became extremely mad and wanted to punch Aaron but he held his hand then both of them put their free hand on each other's faces pushing each other, both seeming helplessly stupid. Erik bit Aaron's hand so he stride backwards holding it.

"What is wrong with you, man?" Aaron asked.

"What is wrong with you? I just wanted to play games like a normal person. I don't get why were you so mad?" Erik answered.

"I wanted to sleep! And you refused to turn the game to mute." Aaron said then Erik ran towards him and hugged him from the waist making them both fall on the ground.

"You're such a control freak!" Erik yelled then tried punshing him when I heard Lilly yells at her brother to stop.

"Enough of that, Erik. Come here!" She shouted.

He left Aaron and walked towards his sister looking at the ground shamefully.

She took him away talking to him. or yelling at him and I helped Aaron to his feet.

"What are you, Seven?" I asked him laughing. His face was flushed from the sun that was sitting directly above our heads and he had dark bags under his eyes.

He sure didn't have any sleep last night because of Erik.

"I asked him nicely, I swear." He said.

"You sure about that?" I asked him.

"At first. But then he became stubborn and refused to the game on mute." He explained childishly.

"Really? I thought that you were older than him." I told him sarcastically. He started to say something about taking it lightly but then I noticed Lilly coming with Erik.

He stayed silent till his sister nudged him.

"I'm sorry, dude." Erik said it like he had to spit a poison from his mouth.

Aaron looked at him then apologized too. Me and Lilly walked in front of them, afterwards. They started talking to each other then five minutes later, We turned to see that they were fighting again. And we had to do it all over again. I rolled my eyes then told Lilly:

"I was wondering who assigned us as babysitters?" I asked and she laughed at them looking like little kids fighting.

•°•~~•°•~~•°•~~•°•~~•°•~~•°•

"I'm starving," Lilly complained and I couldn't agree with her more. We were all hungry.

"Hey, I have an idea," Aaron said overly excited.

"If it evolves money then we can't do it," I said.

"No, but I think we can take a bus to my town and my mother could make us some dinner ." He said like the idea has just hit him but I know better. He had planned for this since the morning. All the calls and checking the clock thing.

"Are you kidding? We're going to travel just to eat?" Lilly said.

"I wouldn't call it travelling. It's only two hours away," He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm in." Erik decided.

"Sounds good enough for me." I said.

"Fine, but the bus..." Lilly started but Aaron cut her off.

"I'm paying." He said rolling his eyes.

"Can we go now, please?" Aaron said impatiently.

"Sure," Erik said and we all went to the bus stop.

I'd prefer to eat in a restaurant but it doesn't seem like I have any options left.

•°•~~•°•~~•°•~~•°•~~•°•~~•°•

Author's Note

Hey Kookies,

I really didn't feel like writing anything heavy this time. Just getting to live with them a little bit.

Hope you like it. Please vote and comment if you did. :*