Chapter Fourteen

If it wasn't for the acting grown up stuff. I would've been jumping up and down in my seat, talking non-stop about how happy I am because this is the first time I get on a plane and I would also draw some funny stuff on the window with my breath.

But Instead I was sitting steadily quite in my seat trying to swallow my excitement. Well, at least I've got the window seat. I was slightly scared because all of it was little overwhelming.

After an hour I was so bored. It's a fifteen hours flight. Screw all of it then. So I talked about everything in this life for the following five hours. All of them seemed happy with it and participated in the conversation even Nate. Aaron was right he did treat me nicely. In fact, he treated all of us nicely. All of us except Aaron. Although Aaron isn't the type of guy who treats you like trash from the very first time he sees you. He doesn't even have an arrogant attitude to be honest.

I was tired from talking so we sat silently for some time, But not in a boring way anymore. Although my excitement was totally indescribable, I let my nerves calm for a bit. Leaving some energy for the exploration.

I observed the view outside the plane. White Clouds and dark blue sea were the only things there. I blew a warm breath on the window. The air condensed making a blurry circle.

Ivan

I wrote the name slowly making just the right font for it. All the love was stored in only this simple name but it was also the biggest scar of my life. How did this happened? I still can't get over it. The memories came back and all of them unbearably brutal and I couldn't take it so I tried pushing them away while closing my eyes.

The air suddenly felt so thick as I wanted to cry. Even crying now would be considered understatement I wanted to scream and call Ivan out so he could come back again and make me feel safe and happy.

I kept staring at the name till it disappeared. It stayed only for a moment, mere seconds. Just letting the pure clouds know how much I miss him. I'm having all of my friends around me but I still feel like the loneliest person in the whole world. My whole body was still. No air in, no air out.

I felt a puff of air hit me making my breathing rapid and normal again. How could wind be moving in a closed plane? There was only one person who could do this.

I noticed Aaron looking at me. "Did you do this?" I asked whispering.

"Yes." He whispered back looking beside him at Nate and making sure he's still sleeping so he wouldn't hear us.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because your writings were starting to show up not to mention your eyes and your hair."

"Oh." I didn't even notice that I wasn't breathing properly. I was just trying to suppress my tears and anger.

I guess that means that I shouldn't be suffocating to happen, just a little lack of air can do it.

I looked around trying to make sure that nobody saw anything. I don't want to be held for an investigation and experiments myself. The island is enough. "Don't worry nobody noticed." Aaron assured me.

No one was sitting next to me as Lilly went to sit behind me because she wanted to 'sort something out' with Erik. So I moved to the seat next to me closer to Aaron.

"Thanks." I told him.

"Don't worry about it." He said smiling or maybe it was his puffy eyes making him look smiling all the time. I wouldn't know.

"It's weird he wanted to sit next to you." I changed the subject referring to Nate.

"He didn't, neither of us wanted but professor Cyril insisted on it. To 'enhance the nexus of the team'. He. Literally. Hates. Me." He said extremely annoyed.