Worth it

Harry's POV
'You're beautiful, kind and really sweet.
Uh, I think you're really neat?
I wish that you weren't with Ron
Cos that just seems so wrong
I know that I don't deserve you
Um, it makes me wish that I could preserve you?
People like you are one in a million
Except you are like one in a trillion?
You make me feel like the happiest guy
It's something that money cannot buy
I love you so much Miss Hermione Granger
So please don't leave me for a stranger'

My feeble attempt at poetry has not gone so well. Why do I have to be so bad at everything? If this was Hermione, she'd be writing Shakespearean sonnets. And I can't even do a simple rhyming love poem for the girl I love. I just want to impress her, make her forgive me and hopefully learn if she has feelings for me. I highly doubt it. But I'll never know if I don't try.

And a note to myself- Never try any of Lavender's love advice.

'Next stop, Beauxbatons. If you are departing the train please display your identification and certificate of permission to visit as signed by Madame Maxime herself.'
I stand up, in my haste accidentally knocking an old lady over. If I had seen her face better, I almost thought I recognised her. (AN- Ohhhhhh guess who?) Still masking her face, she stands up and proceeds to stroke the tabby cat in her arms. I guess we're both getting off here. Small world huh. The train doors shudder open and a horde of people step off. Snow surrounds the tiny platform like lace. A fireplace stands in the centre of the station and next to it a shimmering green jar. Floo Powder. That must be how you get to the school. I still prefer the train.

'Beauxbatons School.'

Hermione's POV
'Jacques! Put me down!'
I can't keep the smile off my face. I love it here. The people, the books, the school, the lessons, the teachers. Jacques is adorable, this massive cuddly first year. In these past few weeks he's become the little brother I never had. The little brother I wished I had. He almost reminds me of the Harry I used to know. The sweet, kind and handsome one who I loved. But that's over now. It will never be the same again, I know it. The sooner I get over him, the better. It will only ever bring me down.

Professor McGonagall's POV
Sometimes I hate being in feline form. I must have been so immature in my younger years to choose a tabby cat as my Animagus. Yet I am grateful for the disguise. Knowing Potter, he'll mess this up somehow. I had to supervise his actions. Before he ruins the lives of so many but himself. The Harmione club has 35 members now, he should be more thoughtful of others. If only Albus were here. He would have loved the Harmione club.

Sorry for the very very late delay. This draft had been sitting on my draft pile for ages...
Hope you enjoyed.

Sorry for mentioning Albus there... 😢
.