Chapter 15

Evelyn's P.O.V.

I wake up and yawn. The first thing I remember from yesterday was Sky and I cuddling together. I had so much fun last night. I walk outside to get the mail. I open the mailbox and see a box. I bring in everything and put the box on the counter.

Label: To Evelyn Start

I open it and inside there is a box with an envelope. I read the card:

Congratulations! You have found the first clue to your magical experience tonight. This hint is in the box.

I open the box very curious at this point. Inside was a lacrosse ball. On it was a note.

Go to where we met. The next clue will be there.

I get dressed. I wear white high waisted shorts, black and white crop top with sunflowers on it, black Adidas and put my hair in a pony tail. I didn't bother putting makeup on since I know this "adventure" will take all day.

Seeing the hint was a lacrosse ball I head to my schools field since that's where I first fully met Nash. I walk there and see two cheerleaders. One has a note and the other has a gift. The cheerleader with the note walks up to me.

"Here you go. This is your second clue." She hands me the card and I open it.

Yay! You found the second clue. Great now open the gift for your next hint.

I finish reading the note and the second cheerleader walks up and hands me the box. I open it and inside there is a chocolate Wendy's shake. With it came another note.

You will find my favorite thing from the Wendy's menu. Go to the place where we had our meal after the park.

I took the note and thanked the cheerleaders. I knew exactly where the next hint was. It was at the Wendy's that Nash and I went to after our first hangout at the park. When I got to the Wendy's there were two employees standing outside with a box and a card. I walked up to the employee with the card first and it read:

I knew you could do it. Now this one should be easy for you.

I put it down and the other employee hands me the gift. I open it and inside is an oak leaf. I knew I had to go to the big oak tree in the park. I thank the employees and head off to the park. When I get there it's already 3:00. I make my way to the oak tree to find Matt and Cam.

"I see you have found the last hint." Cam says. I smile and hug them.

"Yeah this has been one crazy day." Cam and Matt don't hand me anything they just stand there.

"Your last and final hit is this." Cam says. Matt takes over.

"It is the place you seek that brings peace and reassurance. The view doesn't compare in beauty to you. The person you seek is there." Matt says. This makes me tear because I know Nash wrote that for me. He may not be the poetic type but he has a big heart.

"Good luck Evelyn." Matt says. They both give me hugs and I leave. I replay the words in my head and soon it hits me. The place you seek brings peace and reassurance. It's the lake by my school. I start to run to where I hope Nash would be. As soon as I get to the front of her building I stop and wipe the sweat off so I look somewhat presentable.

I walk to the lake and take in the view. I walk to my usual spot under the tree leaning on the trunk facing the water. Everything is quiet and peaceful until I get a tap on the back. I look up and see Nash. I jump up as soon as I see him and wrap my arms around as hard as I could.

"Nash this is amazing. I never knew you could come up with such a cute and romantic adventure. I loved it so much. I'm so glad I get to spend this with you." You look at him and notice he is dressed up in s b,ack suit with a tie. He pulls his hand out from behind his back to show a bouquet of what seemed to be 3 dozen roses. 12 red. 12 white. 12 pink.

"I couldn't decide on what color so I got all of them." Nash says looking down at you.

"Nash they're perfect just like you." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. It truly was magical just like the clue said it would be.

"Evelyn I am the last clue. You will be cast away to a ball with your prince. You will truly look like a princess. When you get home you will find everything already set up for you. Dress. Shoes. Makeup and hair dresser. Everything of my princess." Nash says. I couldn't stop smiling. I kiss him repeatedly on the mouth when a car honked.

"I called and über for you so my princess didn't have to walk home." He kisses me on the forehead.

"Nash I love you." I say.

"I love you more." I hear him say as I walk away. I get in the uber and the driver drops me off at my house. I go inside to see a beautiful ball gown and professional hair and makeup artists just like Nash said. Well it looks like my princess pampering starts now.