Chapter 43

Evelyn's P.O.V.

I can't fucking believe that Brooke and I are going on tour with Nash and the guys. I grab all of my suitcases and lay them on my floor. I have 4 large suitcases, 3 medium sized suitcases, 2 small suitcases, 10 makeup bags, 5 shoe bags, 6 random bags and 15 carry ons.

I fill each large suitcase with clothes for each season. I fill one medium bag with bras, one with underwear and one with socks. I use the two small suitcases for my electronics. I fill all of my makeup bags. I fill all of my shoe bags. I use the random bags for jewelry, perfume, pads, tampons, nail polish, elastics, headbands, tooth brush, tooth paste, face wash, cream, lotion and other essentials. I used 10 carry ons for other important stuff too.

Brooke used more bags then me because she's never been on a trip like this so she didn't know what to bring. Nash has been sitting on my bed playing with all the stuff on my dresser.

I get my allowance and I take my wallet with all of my cards inside and my I.D. I take $60,000 cash.

"So what's it like being on tour?" Brooke asks Nash.

"It's really exciting actually. You meet a bunch of fans and it makes you feel great. There's a lot of positive energy. Especially if your a favored performer. So I get a lot  of love and so will Evelyn." Nash says smiling at me. I hit him playfully.

"But you get hate right?" Brooke asks.

"Yeah any good person will get hate. Some more then others." Nash says. I think about the hate I've been getting. It's not a lot but I get a hate tweet or Instagram comment here and there but it's nothing that I can't handle.

Brooke and Nash continue their conversation  while I finish packing. Brooke and I start to get ready for our dinner tonight with my parents and Nash. We are going out to eat. I decide on a blue and green short sheet dress and Brooke is wearing a short white and pink dress. We go out to eat and have a blast. Everyone has a good time and when we get home Nash, Brooke and I spend the whole night in my room watching movies and eating. We don't go to sleep until 5 am and we are leaving when ever we want to today since I convinced Nash to go on my private jet.