Richy's Birthday Party

Richard invites his whole class to his birthday party, including Luke and Ashton.

-

Ashton: 5

Luke: 4

-----------------------------------------------------------

Preschool was almost over, when the doors opened and a woman came in.

Luke dropped his toy car and all the little kids stared at her as she walked over to the teacher.

Suddenly, Richard stood up. "Mommy!" He giggled and ran over, hugging her leg.

"Richy has a mommy?" Luke gasped. "Lukey has mommy too! Richy is copy cat!"

"Luke..." Ashton sighed.

"Hi hun, you forgot your invitations at home and the party is tomorrow, so I had to bring them over." She crouched down and handed him a stack of envelopes. "Wanna hand these out to your classmates?"

"Yah!" He accepted them happily and ran straight over to Ashton and Luke.

Luke immediately started throwing a tantrum. "No! Go way from Lukeys Ashy!" He cried, kicking his legs in the air. "Dun like you! Dun like!"

"Lucas!" Ashton huffed, patting Luke's face forcefully. "Be nice or Ashy no cuddles his Lu later."

Luke instantly stopped and was silent.
"Hiya!" Richard beamed. "Wan come to my birthday party tomorrow? Will be cake and ice cream and presents!"

"And bawoons?" Luke asked suspiciously.

Richard nodded. "Lots!"

"What about cupcakes?" Luke narrowed his eyes.

"Um, sure."

"Grass?" Luke sat up. "Will have grass?"

"Yah...there will be grass." Richard looked confused. He looked to Ashton.

Ashton shrugged.

"And will be...um...will have, uh-" Luke got lost in thought.

Ashton smiled at Richard and accepted the two invites. "Thank Richy, will be there."

"Yay!" Richard blushed and giggled before leaving to hand out the other invitations.

"Hey! Not done!" Luke shouted after him. "Will be trees? Need trees at party or no come!"

"Luke, rest it." Ashton grabbed Luke's shirt and sat him down.

Luke sat in Ashton's lap and studied the card. He gasped. "Wait, Ashy got card too!"

"Yee." Ashton giggled and waved the card around.

"Dat mean Ashy go to Richys!" Luke slapped his hands to his face. "Noooo!" He cried. "Ashy can't go!"

"But...Ashy wan go." Ashton frowned.

"No." Luke declared.

"But." Ashton pouted.

"Only but here is Lukeys butt." Luke said. "Ashy no go to Richys, Richy likes Ashy!"

Ashton just stared at Luke, not sure what to say.

"Okay, here plan." Luke explained. "Lukey get Richy present. Present is bomb. Richy blows up and Lukey gets his Ashy all to himself!"

Ashton just blinked at him, his mouth slightly open.

Luke smiled and kissed Ashton's face. "Good talk."

-

"Okay boys, we're gunna stop at the store so you can pick out something for Richard's party tomorrow." Liz said as she pulled into the parking lot of a store after picking them up from preschool.