Chapter 19

FAITH POV

She loved me, and I swear I loved her too. I was in love with the beautiful girl in front of me and I was stupid to think that she didn't feel the same.

I looked into Zachariah's eyes and I saw a glint of determination in them.
I was still burning from lust and honestly I just wanted Zachariah, so bad.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a warm palm on my cheek, and I looked up, meeting two icy orbs looking back at me. We were sitting on the edge of the bed and Zach pulled me towards herself and stood between my legs before placing a hand on my neck and pulling my lips closer to hers. I moaned softly when our lips finally touched, moving against each other, warm and soft. Slowly at first but after a few seconds of kissing, she pulled back, making me whine internally. I shifted backwards on the bed and chewed on my lip softly as I watched Zach pull of her tee, leaving her in just her bra and boxers.

"Like what you see princess?",she asked while walking towards me and all I could do was nod.

Zachariah slid into the bed and sat between my legs, pulling me toward her once again. Her cold fingers slid under my sweatshirt making me shiver lightly. Slowly and painstakingly Zachariah pulled my sweatshirt over my head and tossed it to the floor, her eyes traveling over my exposed chest. I almost covered myself as an instinct but I knew I could trust her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing I felt when I woke up was Zachariah's warm arm wrapped around my naked torso and I smiled when everything from last night came rushing back to me. We made love all night and it was amazing, every touch and kiss, every moan would forever be in my mind. I shifted slowly so that I could get up and go to the bathroom but Zachariah's arm hold tightened.

"Stay..",she rasped out, her voice sounding huskier than usual.

"I need to pee silly, I'll be right back. ", she mumbled something and let me get up, I stretched myself and walked to the bathroom softly.

The sight in the mirror made me freeze though, I looked happy, my eyes had a glow and my cheeks were flushed and there were tiny purple marks scattered across my chest. I chuckled then freshened up before heading back to bed, where my human teddy bear tucked me into her side and we fell asleep again.

ZACHARIAH POV

This felt so normal, almost like it was a routine. Faith and I were sipping on our coffees in the kitchen, before we left for school, casually leaning against the counters. Last night was amazing and today was our graduation ceremony and prom. I blushed lightly when I thought of the way last night played out, our moans and pants filing the room. I wouldn't have it any other way. Faith was truly the woman for me, we kept each other grounded and that's all that mattered.

Today Mo would be coming over with his family for my Graduation and we would be having dinner with Faith's family. I was looking forward to tonight.

Soon we would all be going to university and life would play out, hopefully my life would always have a little curly haired person in it.

I had kept taken Faith home to get her stuff and we got dressed at my place. Typically she was wearing a knee length peach coloured dress and I was just in my skinny jeans and white shirt. I was NOT putting on a dress. Our gowns and caps would be in school so we didn't need to worry much.

After finishing off our drinks we headed to school, which was buzzing with happiness and sadness alike. We got our gowns and took seat where we were allocated. Name after name was called and finally they called me up to give my valedictorian speech,I was proud as fuck that I had won Valedictorian and so were my family.

My family of misfits were all that mattered to me as I spoke in front of the hundreds of students that I had shared my few years in this school with. After lots of laughs and tears and cheesy pictures we all headed to have dinner together. Mo and Faith's mum had decided to treat us and we laughed the night away with each other.

Finally as we all made jokes over dessert, I held Faith's hand in mine and we both knew that the past had gone and it was time to make our future... together...