chapter 3

Ariana's pov:

Me and Andrea started walking towards her car. As soon I was about to get into the BMW. I heard someone running towards me. I turned around and saw Luke.

"I never got your number."

I smiled and grabbed his iPhone. I put my number in his phone. While he did the same to mine. I smiled as i finished putting my number into his phone. We switched
phones and i laughed right then and there when i saw his profile name.

" Ari's penguin"

To make even matters funnier he even made a collage of a pic of me and then the other of him.

I said good bye to Luke and got in Andrea's car. Turned around to see her face the color of a tomato. I could tell she was in a state of shock we she realized me and Luke now have each others numbers. I laughed mentally at her funny way she goes in shock.

First she holds her breath. then she slowly starts hyperventilating. Finally she squeezes something to death.

Usually that something is me due to the fact that whenever she goes into shock its because of me. so as soon as i return to her she has to squeeze something. And i come back in perfect timing for her squeezing fest.

I was interrupted in my thoughts because someone decided to squeeze me.

I nearly had to throw her off of me.

she suddenly realized what she was doing and regained her dignity. she awkwardly started the car and drove down the city that was being lit by the faint light of the moon. we listened to my favorite radio station{this is really my favorite radio station in real life} 96.1 .In the last 10 minutes we listened to a few billboard hits they started playing the new top 10 songs.

then i heard 5sos singing this new hit called she's kinda hot.{BTW favorite song right now. lol} i listened to the rock melody playing in the background the vocals sounded so different. But a good different.

I liked it. :)

I downloaded the song to my iPhone and connected it to the stereo. I played the song over and over again until the pinot were Andrea had to yank the phone cord out the stereo and turned my phone off completely.

I looked at her.

My anger was slowly boiling inside of me.

She knows not to turn off my music.

She stumbled with the cord as she noticed her foolish mistake.

She put the music back in the stereo.

I was once happy again as my music was playing again.

I switched the song to 21 guns but before it could play the came to a stop. I realized that we arrived at our hotel.

We signed in to our room and started walking down the long and lonely hallway to reach the elevator.

As we waited for the doors to open i texted Luke.

{ Luke=L, Ariana=A}

L=hey.

A=hey. wyd?

L= making a keek for my you tube channel.

A= omg!!! i'm so sorry. i didn't know. ill go so i don't distract you from the video . call me when your done.

L=no .i'm not filming i'm editing. and besides i post it next week. on my upload day.

A=oh.