chapter 4

"PERFECT TIMING"

Ariana's pov :

       I opened the door only to see Luke smiling like a total retard.

       I laughed mentally at his dorky smile. I walked out side of the room and closed the door lightly trying to not startle the people in the rooms near by.

        Luke looked at me and quickly and started heading towards the elevator.

       I followed and walked into the elevator with him I was about to press the button but he lifted his shaking hand to press the button I could tell he was nervous.

"There's no need to be nervous. I don't bite."

"Yes but I.. I....I like u.and I don't want to mess this up."

"I'm easy to impress hard to make me want to leave.besides I like u too."

Luke's pov:

      I got ready putting on my complete mess shirt with ripped black jeans and my black converse. I looked in the mirror making sure I looked good.

"Dude you look fine now go your gonna be late."Ashton Saud walking into the room.

"I just want to make sure I look good. I don't want her to think I don't give a shit about how I look."

"Dude go!!!"

I grabbed my keys and put them in my back pocket. I left the room and started heading to Arianas room.

I waited till it turned 4:00 as soon as it did I knocked on the door. And a split second later Ariana opened the door to travel her in a pineapple crop top high waist black jeans and whit converse with a whit Michael kors purse.

She looked perfect.

I smiled.

I waited for her to close the door. Once she did I started walking towards the elevator. I waited for her to get in before I pressed the button to go down. My hands were shaking.

"There's no need to be nervous. I don't bite."

"Yes but I.. I....I like u.and I don't want to mess this up."I said nervously.

"I'm easy to impress hard to make me want to leave.besides I like u too."

I smiled even more knowing my chance in not messing up has decreased a little.

Once the elevator stopped we excited the elevator and headed to my car.

I opened the door for Ariana. She smiled and got in. I went to my door and got in. I looked at Ariana she was laughing.

"What's so funny"

" I smell pizza."

"So"

"I see a empty pizza box and the receipt says to our most common customer"

"Oh yah I forgot to throw that away."I said sheepishly I scratched the back of my head embarrassed.

"Its good because then the pizza must be good what is it called?"

She pulled out her phone. I thought she was joking but apparently she wasn't.

"Um..I think it's called dominos pizza?"

"Oh that place u need to try their barbeque pizza."

"What's that?"

"Okay so instead of tomato sauce it's barbeque sauce and instead of like pepperoni and that stuff it's bacon and meat. So good but not as good as pineapple pizza."she said really quickly.

I laughed. I thought me and the band had a pizza problem.

"Sorry"she Saud realizing how fast She was talking.

"Don't be it was cute"

We started the car and started driving to the movies.

We talked and talked. Then suddenly she started singing to a song on the radio. Little did I realize it was one of the band's song.

Young love, close the chapter, there's no ever after
Fell fast, ended faster, yeah
Late night conversations, let to complications
Now my heart is in my hands
Cause you walked out and left me stranded
Nothing left but picture frames
And I just keep on asking myself
How'd we drift so far away from where we left off yesterday?
I'm lonely like a castaway
Heartbreak that I can't escape, a sinking ship I'll never save
I'm lonely like a castaway
All your screaming whispers, slip right through my fingers
But these memories linger on
Eyes closed, all I see is good times disappearing
And I'm trying to hold on
Cause you walked out and left me stranded
Nothing left but picture frames
I just keep on asking myself
How'd we drift so far away from where we left off yesterday?
I'm lonely like a castaway
Heartbreak that I can't escape, a sinking ship I'll never save
I'm lonely like a castaway
Castaway, castaway
How'd we drift so far away from where we left off yesterday?
I'm lonely like a castaway
How'd we drift so far away from where we left off yesterday?
I'm lonely like a castaway
Heartbreak that I can't escape, a sinking ship I'll never save
I'm lonely like a castaway
Castaway
Castaway

Her voice was PERFECT she was perfect.