Chapter 5

It was perfect she was perfect.

Luke's pov:

     We finally arrived at the movies a few minutes later. Ariana was no longer smiling .she now the one shaking.

     "Ari...why are u shaking." I started to think it was my fault.

     "You..you were driving at 81 the speed limit was 80.WERE GONNA GET ARRESTED!!!"

        She looked at me her hands shaking the look of fear in her eyes.

     "Really that's why your scared? I thought some one died.!"

       "Sorry"

       " it's okay just....just don't do that again you scared me."

         "K"

           With that we exited the car and headed torwards the movie theater hand in hand.

Arianas pov:

     I was shaking the fear of dying in my head.

      "Ari...why are u shaking."Luke said nervously.

     "You..you were driving at 81 the speed limit was 80.WERE GONNA GET ARRESTED!!!"

        I looked at him in fear.

     "Really that's why your scared? I thought some one died.!"

       "Sorry"

       " it's okay just....just don't do that again you scared me."

         "K"

          We got out of the car. The caterpillars in my had suddenly turned into butterflies flying and dropping as they started to fly for the first time.

           Luke looked at me happily excited for what ever he had planned. I smiled as naturally as I could so he could be how nervous i was.

         We finally finished walking to the movies. The feeling of the cool air against my skin felt refreshing compared To Sydney's summer weather.   After a few minutes we got all of our popcorn and chocolate covered raisins which Luke thought I was gonna eat seperatly and not in my popcorn.There's a first for everything.

               About a minute later Luke's phone rang. He told me he'd be right back and to save a seat in the theater room. I did as he said and saved him seat. Waiting and waiting looking for at least a small clue of what the movie was .Hopefully nothing scary I  hate scary movies.

Of course it as a scary movie. A minute after Luke arrived the movie stated. The first thing I saw was a severed head dangling by a thread on a wall. I immediately looked at Luke and stormed out of the movie. I sat down out side. Behind me Luke was staring at me.

"what was that all about?"

"I don't like scary movies"

"really, that's what all of this is about?"

"yah."i said embarrassed.

Luke sat down and wrapped his arms around me. That when it hit me. He really does love me.