chapter one

It was a slow Monday...everyone was doing paper work. Liv walked out of her office..."Rollins, my office please" Amanda walked in her office..."uh, yes sergeant?"
"Well, tonight I'm gonna be home by myself, and was wondering...if you wanted to come over as soon as we leave work?"
"I'd love to Liv" Amanda said with a smile and walked out. Liv sat back down at her desk with a huge smile. When 6 a clock came around Liv told everyone to go home. Amanda walked in to her office..."so, sergeant ready to go?"
"Yea. Rollins do you wanna follow me to my place?"
"Sure" Amanda smiled
They walked out of the precinct and drove to Liv's. They walked in and Liv smiled. "Make yourself at home" Amanda sat on the couch and Liv sat next to her. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" Amanda asked
"Anything is fine with me, as long as it's with you" Olivia thought to herself..."did I really say that out loud?"
Amanda looked at her..."so liv, why did you invite me over here? I mean not to be rude but...I thought you never liked me?"
"Amanda...at first I have to admit, I didn't like you...but after us being together for four years I...i...like you Amanda"
"Really liv? I like you to!"
Liv smiled and rubbed Amanda's shoulder..." Amanda your so beautiful, and gorgeous..."
Amanda looked at her "so are you liv...your amazing!"
Amanda leaned over and kissed liv..."wow!" Liv turned red.
Olivia kissed her and placed a hand on her cheek. "Will you stay the night Amanda?"
"Of course I will!"
They went into her bedroom and cuddled...Amanda held liv and played with her hair. Liv ended up falling asleep and so did Amanda.