chapter two

The next day Amanda went home and got ready for work. She drove to the precinct and was the first one to arrive. Liv walked in and smiled "hi baby" she went into her office "Rollins, my office please" Amanda walked in and looked at Liv. She closed the blinds and shut the door. "Kiss me" Liv walked to Amanda and kissed her for a long time. Liv pulled away and looked at Amanda. "I love you Mandy!" Amanda smiled and kissed her again quick, "I love you my livie" Amanda kissed her one more time then walked out to her desk. Liv texted her " I miss you already baby" Amanda smiled at her phone... fin walked over and saw her " who is that?"
" nobody fin" he smiled and walked away. Six o clock came around and Liv told everyone to go home. Amanda walked in and sat in front of Liv.
"Yes baby?"
"Your just so beautiful!" Amanda kissed Liv and held her hips. Then Liv put her arms around Amanda's neck. Liv smiled and pulled away "wanna go out to dinner?"
Amanda nodded and they went to a diner on 8th street. They got home about 10, Liv kissed Amanda and carried her to the bedroom. Liv threw her on the bed and hovered her body "your beautiful Georgia peach!" Amanda blushed and kissed Liv. They laid in bed all night talking and cuddling, then they fell asleep in each others arms.