chapter 6

The wedding
Today was august 4th 2012. Liv was in her room getting her dress on, and Amanda was standing at the end of the isle. Then 15 minutes later the music started playing and fin walked Liv down and gave her away. Liv got to the end of the isle.

Pastor: "Amanda you will say vows first"

Amanda: Olivia Serena benson, when I first say you at my first day of svu...I was so breathless, I thought to myself wow! I would love to be with her. Your so beautiful, amazing, brave, smart, pretty, caring and I wanted to be with you so bad! I want to wake up to your Beautiful face everyday. I want to hold you in my arms and you always know how to make me smile and laugh. I love you"

Liv: Amanda, when I saw you...I couldn't even think straight. I wanted to pull you into my office and kiss all over you. Your beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, brave, smart, loving, and I want kids with you so bad! I love your accent it's such a turn on...Just like your blonde hair, long legs, and tan skin, I love your giggle...and your amazing I love you!"

They slipped rings on
Amanda: I do!"
Liv:I do!"

Pastor:I now pronounce Mrs and Mrs's Rollins!"

Amanda pulled Liv into a kiss and people cheered, clapped, and threw rice. Liv and Amanda ran down the Isle and took a limo to a suite in a super fancy hotel.