chapter 3

The next morning Amanda woke up and made Liv breakfast in bed, she got a cake and a card. Today was Livs birthday. "Baby!!" Amanda yelled and Liv walked out. "Yeah?" Amanda handed her the food "happy birthday baby!" Liv smiled and kissed her "thank you so much baby!"
Amanda smiled and sat down with her. They ate and got ready for work. They walked in and Liv pulled Amanda to her office. "What are you doing?" Amanda asked. Getting a present I've always wanted!" Liv said
Amanda smirked "and that is?"
"You!" Liv took Amanda's clothes off one bye one and kissed her body, she put her on the desk and licked her clit. "UHHH, LIV!"
Liv added two fingers and sucked more. "FUCK LIV!"
"Cum for me baby!" Liv said and looked up Amanda. "I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!" Liv ate faster and smiled, then Amanda came down Livs throat. Liv smiled and kissed her "this is the best birthday in the whole world" Liv said and kissed her again. Amanda smiled "I'm happy you liked it baby! Anything for you!" Amanda got dressed and went back to work and five o clock came rolling along and Liv told everyone to go home.

Livs apartment
They got to Livs place and Amanda had dinner going, she had Livs favorite wine, she had flower pedals everywhere and candles lit. Liv looked at her "did you do this?"
Amanda smiled and nodded her head yes. Liv kissed her and they ate the Alfredo Amanda made. "Wow! Baby this is amazing!!!" Amanda smiled and finished and did the dishes. She danced with Liv "happy birthday again" Amanda laughed, Liv kissed her and they laid down and watched TV and they ended up falling asleep in each others arms.