13 • With You

- Shareece POV

I woke up in the arms of my lover. Lord if I would've known that's what sex was like I would've said no. Nigga fucking broke me! I try to get out of bed to use the bathroom & all you hear is a big ass Thud!

"Tay, you okay?" Chris asked leaning down from the bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Peachy." I replied and crawled. Yes, crawled my way to the bathroom. I knew he was smirking at me.

"40 rounds later, cupcake." He walked in and smacked my ass.

"Leave me alone." I roll my eyes and turn on the water.

I cleanse off my body from last night's activities & leave my hair in damp curls. I put on white bra & panty set from Victoria Secret, a baby blue maxi skirt & white crop top from Forever 21, beige Michael Kors flats & tote bag. I'm guessing Chris was dressing Royalty. Last night was definitely amazing but my legs hurt like hell.

"Oh my God! She looks so cute." I stated as Chris sat Royalty on the bed, while I applied Too Faced's Melted lipstick.

"Thanks, baby." He replied while standing at the sink next to my to cleanse his face & brush his teeth.

While Chris was in the shower, I was watching Spongebob Squarepants with Royalty. I don't care how old I get, he will forever be bae. We laughed as Spongebob sung the "Krusty Krab Pizza" song. Chris stepped out with water dripping on his body & wrapped in a towel, shaking his head. I mentality bite my lips at his good looks. Once he was dressed and ready, we walk downstairs & out the door. He opened the car door to his black & gold Range Rover for me, then he buckled Royalty in the back.

"What's on the menu today, Chris?" I asked once we were out the gated community & on the road.

"I got a call from my manager Jamie. I have a radio interview, photo shoot, meet & greet and TV appearance." He stated while keeping his eyes on the road.

"All in one day?" I asked in disbelief.

"You get used to it Tay." He replied as the car phone started ringing it read Jamie Clark. "What's up, J?"

"Morning, Mr. Brown." A deep manly voice spoke, I kinda of jumped. "I'm assuming you're on your way here."

"Yes, I'm on the freeway as we speak. Can you tell Katie I need her to pick up breakfast for me, my lady and Royalty?" Chris asked.

"Sure thing. Your usual from McDonald's?" Jamie asked.

"You bet, same thing for my girl." Chris replied.

"Alright, see you in a hour, Mr. Brown." Jamie ended the call as Chris turned on the radio.

"Team Breezy fans get ready, soon Chris will be here shortly! Turn up! For now vibe out to Do It Again by Pia Mia ft. Chris & Tyga." The announcer said in a happy voice.

We vibe out, arriving at Power106 with 15 minutes to spare, we got a few glances from people as we walk hand in hand. We could care less, to be honest, we get on the elevator. In room #16, was Jamie, the interviwer and a few sound people. I sat down at the leather couch with Jamie, with Royalty on my lap.

"Yo! Chris Brown just walked in. What's up, bruh?" The annoucer asked while dapping Chris.

Chris puts the headset firmly over his head & sat down. "I'm good, I'm blessed. What up L.A?"

As a kid, I always watched his interviews and I can tell the good vibes that were there. It felt awesome to be there live and in person. Chris's assistant Katie, came with our food during the broadcast. We ate on our way to the photoshoot at Cabrillo Beach. Nearly two hours later we on set, with Chris & Royalty getting ready for the first shot.