6. New Morning; New Discounts

Jen and I started getting tired around 2 am, so we then decided to call it a night. After pulling out the last pie we baked we headed upstairs to our apartment.

Opening Hour

With our plans that we came up with last night, I started to put them to use. I first got on all Bake City's social media sites and posted that the bakery would be having a huge discount sale on all the pastries. Haha, let's see how Luke can top this off. Once I was finished with that, I looked at the time and saw that is was almost time to open for the day.

While I was waiting, I decided to look out the window of the bakery to see if anything was up with Luke's Bakery across the street. Before I even got a chance to look out the window, I saw a huge line forming outside of Bake City! Yes! I thought to myself, this could be my chance to get my customers back.

Once the line started getting bigger, I decided to open up the bakery. As soon as I opened the door to Bake City a vast crowd of people swarmed into the bakery.

"Jen!" I shout to her. "I need your help, can you please take the front of the bakery today while I work in the kitchen?"

"Sure."

That was a little white lie I told to Jen. Instead of taking care of the kitchen (which anyways we didn't really need to use the kitchen since we baked a lot last night) I was really being out on the look out for Luke. I wanted to see his reaction to all of my customers.

I quickly and quietly sneaked out the from the front of the bakery, since Jen was busy ringing customers up she wouldn't even notice if I was gone. I felt bad for leaving her with all those customers, but I wasn't going to be gone for too long anyways so I don't think that it would make a difference.

In Luke's Bakery

I just stepped into Luke's Bakery and the devil himself sees me.

"What are YOU doing here." He asks in a rude tone.

"Oh you know just checking out your bakery..." I reply sneaky.

"Wow $4.00 for a frosted cookie? Are these magic cookies? Will they give me superpowers?" I ask slyly testing the waters.

Luke's expression on his face was priceless. He was so pissed. I then headed quickly out the door and went back across the street before he could say anything else.

*****************
Hey guys, hope that you liked this chapter! remember to vote and comment.