Chapter 14

Brooke's POV :

I woke up tightly wrapped around Cody's arms. I smiled. I felt so safe. He was sleeping and ... wow was he cute.

I squirmed my way out of his grip avoiding trying to wake him, but I failed because I heard him groan into his pillow. I laugh.

It was a Saturday so I didn't have to sneak around back to mine and get clothes for school.

Cody got up eventually.

"Can I use your shower?" I asked him.

"Yeah but ... can I join you?" He smirked.

I laughed and smacked his Chest playfully. He always smirks and it's kinda hot.

I hopped in the shower and did whatever I had to do and got out.

I walked back out to reveal a shirtless Cody. I looked down at his perfectly toned body and stared for way too long than I should off.

"Do you like what you see?" He says again smirking.

"Ugh shit sorry" I said looking away avoiding eye contact and trying to hide my face from blushing.

He laughs.

"Your so cute" he mumbled.

I smile shyly.

I groan once I see the messages on my phone that I have from my mom.

"Cody I'm gonna have to go my mom is probably on a wild goose chase trying to find me" I slightly laugh.

"Ah okay" he laughs "do you want me to drop you round?"

"No no I'll be fine it's only around the Corner" I smile.

He walks me to the bottom of the stairs "thank you for letting me stay last night" I smile.

"Anytime" he replies.

I started walking away.

"Ugh Brooke?" He calls. I turn back around and face him.

"yeah?"

"Do you maybe wanna ... Um go out tonight , I mean you don't have to ju-" he says playing with his hair almost as if he was nervous.

"I'd love to" I cut him off.

A big grin appears on his face.

"Great um I'll pick you up at 7" he says.

"Okay" I smile.

I walk back home biting my lip trying to hide smiling like an idiot the whole time at the fact that Cody asked me out.  I'm think I'm starting to fall for a fuck boy - shit

I open the front door to my house.

"BROOKE ASHFORD WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?" My mom yells at me.

"I was sleeping over at a friends house" I calmly reply.

"A friends?" She questions.