o n e

Today was my first day of college in the UK. I was ecstatic when I got into the University of Oxford. I have wanted to go to school out in England since I was a freshman in high school because Cayson was going to school here. He didn't want me following along with him but I didn't care. I loved my big brother. Everyone would always find it weird how attached I was to him but I didn't care. We just had a close relationship (outside the times we weren't fighting).

I was surprised that my mom and dad let me come all the way out here considering how protective my dad was. It did take a lot of convincing for them to say yes.

My dream job was to become an author because I just love to write. I have many journals just full of stories -short and long- made from my imagination. When something comes to my mind, I just start to write.

No, I didn't know anyone out here, except for my boyfriend and Cayson. My boyfriends name is Tony. I met him a couple of weeks after I moved here. He was the one to show me around because I knew where nothing was and might have slid a couple of dates in there, too. I love everything about him except for the fact that he's very protective over me and easily get jealous when I converse with a guy. And Cayson is protective over me about Tony. It's just a mess.

I have not met my roommate yet, even though she already had all her stuff in here. I never made an effort to meet her or anything because I'm not much of a talker. I had just finished getting my stuff settled in when I heard a light knock on the door. I turned around and saw Tony leaning in the doorway with a tray in his hands.

"I brought you your favorite, Jordan", he said while laughing and walking in. On the tray were a peanut butter jelly sandwich, salt &vinegar chips, and a water bottle. "Well maybe it's not, but this is really all they had left at the shop."

I grabbed it from him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before sitting on the bed. I took out my phone and called my mom.

"Hello?", she answered.

"Hi mom. I just wanted to let you that I made it to my room safe."

"Have you seen Cayson yet? Your dad is worried sick right now", she laughed. "He keeps saying he shouldn't have let you go so far."

"Tell him I'm fine and that I have Cayson if I need anything. I haven't seen him though. I just got to my room. I'm with Tony."

"Oh okay honey. Tell him I said hi. I'll let you go now. Be safe please. I love you", she said.

"Okay. Tell Chance and Chase I said hi. I love you too", I said before hanging up.

"My mom said hi. Thank you for the food. I'm glad you got it because I'm seriously starving", I tried to say clearly with a mouth full of sandwich.

"Oh okay cool. Have you met your roommate yet?", he asked.

I shook my head, "No. She should be here in a couple of minutes though. She left a note on my bed."

I pointed at it and stuffed another bite into my mouth.

He picked it up and read it out loud. "Hey Morgan! I want you to stay in the room. Do not leave when you get this note or I will track you down. Jk. But seriously, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Morgan?", he questioned. "She doesn't even know your name?"

"No. But I don't know hers either", I laughed. "At least she tried right?"

I ate the last of my chips and hopped up to head to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?", Tony asked. That's another thing he did- Question me a lot.