t h r e e

I made a trailer for it. I suck at them but I tried my best lol. Hope you like it. It's attached. If you're in your phone, it's at the top (:

It was the next day and I was on my way to class extra early. Class doesn't start for another hour and a half but I couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Hill's offer.

I got to his door and raised my hand up to knock on it but I lowered it back down. Why am I even here? He probably doesn't want to hear about my problems.

Then why would he offer you help, I said to myself. I felt crazy.

When I was about to turn around, the door opened and he stood there in front of me. I didn't even notice how tall he was. He towers over me.

"Jordan! Nice to see you. What are you doing here?", he asked with a smile on his face.

"Um.. I was going to take up your offer about help but it's okay. I was just about to head back to my dorm."

"If you need to talk to someone, you can talk to me, Jordan. Don't me afraid", he said.

I can't say no. Ugh why is he so nice.

I nodded and he moved to the side so I can walk in the classroom. He closed the door after me and followed behind. He got a chair for me and put it in front of his desk before sitting down.

"Shouldn't you open the door? I don't think you can be in class with a student with the door closed. I don't want you to get I trouble", I said quietly.

"We're not doing anything right? We're just talking, not having sex", he chuckled.

My eyes widened and I leaned back in my seat. "Okay then. I guess not."

"So what's going on? How are things going with you and Tony?"

"Well", I started,"He's been cheating on me for a while now. We got in a huge argument yesterday and I broke up with him then my brother beat him up, I'm sure. Tony was just so scary. I've never seen him that way before."

"You need to stay away from him. He's a dangerous boy", he said shaking his head.

"What happened with his last girlfriend?"

He sighed,"I won't tell you that because I don't want to scare you. Just don't go near him. If he tries to talk to you, walk away. And if he ever puts his hands on you, tell someone. It doesn't have to be me."

"He beat her didn't he?"

"She didn't even do anything about it. I've also heard from other students that he gave her AIDS. I'm not sure if that's 100% sure though. He's very manipulative and you have to be careful because you can't tell when someone has a disease like that. All she did was leave the school", he said. "You haven't done anything with him right?"

I was shocked. He really did all of this? I can't see him doing any of these hurtful things. "I don't think I should be talking to you about this stuff. You're my teacher and-"

"Did you do anything with him?", he interrupted.

I shook my head. "No. Never. He has tried lots of times but i never did anything but kiss him. That's probably why he cheated on me. He got bored so I guess it's okay."

"What do you mean it's okay? It's not okay.", he raised his voice a little. "I'm sorry. I just want to make sure nothing happens to you. I don't want you to end up like the other girl."

I'm beginning to hear those words too much.

"Thank you for caring?"

"Have you talked to your parents about it yet?"