The confession

Bodil's Pov

I was stuttering a lot. This is scaring me. What if he rejects me, what if he hates me, what if he doesn't want to see me ever again?!?!?! Tears started leaking out of my eyes not wanting to say anymore. Herobrine noticed and looked concerned for me. Why does he care for me that much? He shouldn't care about me!

Hero= What's the matter Martin? Something bothering you?

I just nodded not wanting to say anything to him. Should I just run away from him? I guess I should. He was about to hug me but I got out of his grip. He looked confused and was about to ask me what was wrong but I interrupted by running back in to the forest crying like hell. I don't want to be near him for now, maybe later but not now. I shouldn't have said anything at all. I had to open my fucking mouth! FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!! I screwed up big time *sighs* maybe Herobrine isn't good enough for me. I can't do anything right.

Herobrine's Pov

I started running after him. I'm so scared of what might happen to him. I still hear crying. Why did he start something he wouldn't be able to finish? He probably didn't think at all when he was about to say something. He's probably scared as well. Martin why?

Hero= *pants* MARTIN!!!! WAIT UP!!!!!!!

I kept running and running. Man does he ever run out of energy? I started hearing heavy breathing. That has got to be Martin.

Hero= Martin!

B= STAY AWAY!

Hero= Why would I?!

B= Now is not the right time.

Hero= This is the right time. Trust me please?

B= Fine *annoyed* I was scared of what you might say to me.

Hero= Really?! That's it?!

Martin's eyes started tearing up again. Dammit. I messed up!!! I pulled him into a hug hoping he would accept it and he did. Great. Time to make him happy again like the trolling self he is.

Hero= Martin don't think that I will hate you if you say something I shouldn't know, I will either do 2 things. 1: I might pretend that I didn't hear it and talk to you normally or I would talk them out with you maybe resolving the problem. I will help you no matter what ok?

B= *stops crying* You really mean that?

He was a lot happier than before, maybe I just succeeded in this.

Hero= Yea why wouldn't I help you?

Martin is so happy. Who knew that would work? Time to ask the big question.

B= I'm guessing you want to know what I was about to say before I ran away don't you?

Hero= If you don't mind :)

B= *sighs* I-I..............I l-love y-you.

He loves me?

Bodil's Pov

He looks lost in thought. Crap! I knew I would mess up. But I have to stay. I want to know his reaction.

B= Soooooooooooooooo

Hero= What? Oh sorry, was in deep thought then.

He was rubbing at the back of his neck, he was embarrassed. He looked so cute like that. I closed my while I was quietly laughing. As I opened them though all I see is Herobrine with his eyes closed and his lips on mine. He's kissing me! I decided to kiss back moving in sync like it we were made for each other. I wanted to stay like this forever, if air wasn't a necessity. We broke apart and decided to take a break from walking. My first kiss. I'm not kidding this is my first kiss but I'm not telling Herobrine that. I rested my head on his shoulder, sleep taking over my mind. Herobrine kissed on my forehead saying the four words I could hear before sleep took me fully.

"I love you too."

A/N YAY!!!! Martin gained some confidence. But the chapter won't be in Herobrine's or Bodil's Pov but someone else by the name of---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft4eva2.EXE has stopped working.

KIDDING!!!!!! XD
But seriously you won't know until the next part. You'll just have to guess for yourself.
*Troll face appears*