Chapter 9: The mall and Carmen too

I pulled on a black tights and a oversized white shirt that said LOVE with a heart on it. And black combat boots and purple socks. Wrapped my hair in a bun and said by to Mom.
"Wait, take your sister", yelled mom.
I walked to her room and gave her the but mom look. Carmen had on a Minnie shirt and cheetah skirt and gold sandels. With a two pigtails, you got to hand it to her she does look cute. " fine", I groaned
" Be back by 5", she waved.
Carmen and I walked to Teresa's brother red Mercedes. He was driving of course, wearing black sunglasses with slick back hair. When I climbed in and Carmen did too, "Is it ok if my sister comes".
" Definitely ",she laughed. She looked so gorgeous in that white strapless dress. It was like she was a size 2! But I can eat a quarter pound burger and not feel guilty. I looked in the rearview mirror and Devin was staring at me. Creep much.
" yo, uh..Qwneth you wanna sit in the front ",he asked thinking he can fool me. Uck!
I shook my head.
When we(girls) walked I looked back at Devin, he was totally looking at my butt. We walked in the Applecrumple mall and OMG Teresa went crazy asking me which dress or skirt or whatnot. I seemed interested but I wasn't I really wanted to go home and Carmen surprisingly was good and sleepy. She stayed up really late at night eating cheesepuff and watching
Elmo. The only thing I bought was a comic of Super Man and SpiderMan and a Hanna Montana wig for Carmen. " Guys, I'm gonna wait for y'all outside ", I said.
" We'll be out in a bit"glanced perfect Teresa. When I stepped outside waiting and I saw Devin leaning on a wall. His white T-shirt and blue jeans looked like he just threw them on.
"You just stay out here and wait out here for her" I fiddled with a bracket on my wrist which I hated. "Yea, but sometimes I go in the arcade", he looked at me. " That's nice for a brother, I mean I heard there supposed to annoy the heck outta you", I smiled. We both laughed then he pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. I took the cigarette out of his mouth and rubbed it on the ground. " Don't smoke it almost killed my dad and I'm pretty sure it can kill you. He then leaned in and kissed me!