Waves of Life

Books always seem to have a happy ending. Things always work out. Life seems so simple, but what about the sad and bitter bits too. I mean real life is a mixture of happy and sad, like the clear ocean waves. A mixture of salt and sea, seems so right just like reality.

I sit down at my desk with a biro and sheets of lined paper, beginning to write, My Story. I've had it with optimistic ideas of fairy tale lives of sheer happiness. It's not that I don't believe in happiness, it's just that I haven't found all my happiness, well not yet anyway.

I jot down the title in big, bold curly words. The Waves of Life. And with this I begin to write and tell you, My Story.

So lets start from the beginning. Before I was born, my parents were certain I'd be a boy, so they painted my room blue and every single item of clothing I had was, you guessed it, blue. They'd even picked out a named for me, Christopher. I know, I know such a stupid name. After they had a rude shock that I was a girl they settled with the name Evangeline, once again, what a stupid name! When I was six I began to hate my name, so I made everyone call me Eva and the name stuck ever since.

I was born in a small town, everyone knew everyone and I hated everyone. I lived with my Mum, Dad and terrible excuse for an older brother Mitchell. And if having one brother wasn't enough, I've got another baby brother on the way! Oh how life is good to me.

But luckily I have three awesome friends, who could always make me smile when all I wanted to do was burst out crying. Sure we were all a little crazy and weren't the most popular girls at school, but we were just being ourselves and we couldn't care less about what others thought of us. We were all just having fun while we could, and not spending our spare time thinking about if guys liked us or who's going out with who, like most of the girls our age would.

My life so far sounds...bearable, doesn't it? Well I haven't even begun telling you about the two most irritating boys to have ever walked the earth, Matt and Tyler. They were both, short and scrawny boys with dark hair and a stupid sense of humour.

Day in, day out they would annoy me. The most annoying thing must have been the name calling, no joke, I honestly think they spend their spare time trying to come up with names to call me. Their favourite name for me was, wait for it.....BEAVER. It doesn't even sound like Eva..well it kinda does but that's not the point.

Anyway enough about those devils, back to topic. Hmm let me tell you about school- Speaking of school my mum has just, oh so pleasantly reminded me that I only have five minutes to get to the bus stop, so I don't get to school late.

I'll continue my sad story and fill you in with the happenings of today when I get back.

Later peeps!

_______________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys!

This is a new book, so if you didn't like this first chapter keep reading because it is going to get a whole lot better!

Also please comment and vote so I know people are actually reading this or I'll just stop the book altogether.

To the side is a picture of Eva. >>

Hope you liked it and is to be updated soon.

Edith AKA Ed⭐