Epilogue- Waves of Life

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!" Shouted my friends along with mum, dad, Mitch, Christopher (who mind you was mostly screaming) and a bunch of my enemies- which I should call frienemies since I've become more friendly with them in the past year.

Ah, the past year.

"I'm officially sixteen!" I squealed as I jumped up and down.

"I know my cute little pumpkin is now sixteen," mum ruffled my hair as my face turned pink.

"Mum, I'm sixteen I'm not your little pumpkin," I whispered.

"Well you were,"

"Happy birthday pumpkin," said Matt who quickly shot up to me and pretty much threw his present to me in my face. "Nah, Beaver suits you better," he beamed, "open it."

"And why does yours get opened first mister?" Asks my dad. "Shouldn't the parents go first?"

"Please Mr. Richards it'll only take two seconds," he pleaded. I began opening it when dad gave a "fine," as an approval.

'Bat and Beaver' read the red t-shirt with a picture of a bat and a beaver standing together, with 'The Beaver always wins, unfortunately like in Tom and Jerry' written under in.

"Aww that's so cute, Bat." I chuckled. "I'm actually surprised you didn't write that the Bat always wins." I hit him playfully.

"My turn," Kat throws me his present.

Peeling off the wrapping paper I found a red mug with a ginger colored cat on it saying, 'Happy Birthday Eva, yours truly Kat' and he'd also wrapped a couple of Kit Kat bars too.

"Thanks, Kat that's really nice, there's a lot of cat's in that present," we all laughed.

"Now it's our turn," my parents quickly jumped infront of me with an envelope. I think they were worried that someone else would want to give me their present.

"Well happy birthday dear," began mum. "You're a great daughter and you've really grown up since the whole daddy's little girl stage," dad continued and people chuckled. "So here you go, enjoy," mum threw me the envelope and when I caught it, it felt heavy.

I quickly opened the seal to find a set of car keys to a Nissan Micra in there. OMG OMG MUM AND DAD BOUGHT ME A FRICKIN CAR!

I'm internally partying in my head right now.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! Your the best parents ever!" I squeal and hug them tightly.

"Off I go for a ride!" I shout out and run out the front door.

"Wait Eva you haven't even..." I was too excited to listen I just kept running outside.

Oh my God that car is awesome! And it's red too, my favourite colour. Oh so now I know why my first two presents were red.

I nearly collapsed when I saw Sinner, leaning against my car whilst smoking a cigarette.

"Get off my BRAND NEW car!" I shout at him, "before I..." I point at him not being able to think of what I'd do to him.

"Before you what?" He smirked and walked towards me. "Look I'm not here to cause any problems it's your birthday after all but I just came here to give you this," he handed me a folded paper. Opening it I found "Tell and Die," written in red texta which was meant to look like blood. Pft, how threatening. "Happy Birthday Eva!" He laughed as his shot off down in the road in lighting speed.

Very funny, I smiled.

"Who are you?" I asked a guy who looked quite handsome with brown fluffy hair, brown eyes and a taller more musclely figure who was just standing in my front yard.