God's Preparation for Your Deliverance

God prepared in advance against the serpent, by starting a fire, even before the viper had shown up.  God knows Satan’s next move.  He can never be taken by surprise by the enemy.  Just as the enemy had prepared in advance against Paul and sought to write the last chapter of his life disgracefully, so had God known and prepared in advance for Paul’s benefit and against the devil.  Do not bother about Satan’s plots against you.  Rejoice in the Lord’s plans for you.  He says that His plans are “thoughts of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end” (Jeremiah 29:11).  Satan may plan an unexpected end against you, but God says He’ll give you an expected end, contrary to the enemy’s plans.  Amen.

If Satan knew all this, he would not have dared in the first place.  All the better, else the fire would have burned in vain, with no foolish viper to be judged in it.  Thank God that Satan is not omniscient.  He does not know everything.  God reads Satan’s moves in advance, but Satan cannot tell God’s mind.  No need to worry then, for God is the One in control, not the devil.  Amen.

God has started a fire in which to destroy Satan’s wiliest schemes.  Do not bother about the enemy; bother about God.  Do not worry about the enemy’s plots against your future.  Your future is in God’s hands, not Satan’s.  Besides, God has started a fire to take effective care of Satan.  Thank God, He plans your deliverance in advance of the devil’s attack.  Amen.