Chapter 5

I sat in the grass nibbling on a sandwich while Alois and Claude were throwing a Frisbee back and forth.

"Come on Ciel, play with us." Alois begged as he threw the Frisbee back to Claude.

"No thanks." I stated taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Please Ciel it's a lot of fun." He whined.

"No."

"Pretty please."

"No way."

"Fine you wouldn't have won against me anyways." Alois smirked.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you might be smart, but your not very athletic." I growled at the comment. What does he know anyways?

"You want to put that to the test?" I smirked.

"Sure."

"I propose a race. From here to the river a half a mile down."

"Deal."

"Oh, but before we start I need to change." His faces redden. "I can't run in a dress, if I did you would win for sure. Sebastian. I need shorts and a shirt and bring it to the carriage at the bottom of the hill."

"Yes my lady." And like that he was gone and back again.

I went to the carriage followed by Sebastian with my change of clothes.

"Do you need any help changing my lady?"

"Just unbutton me and I will be fine." We got into the carriage and he unbuttoned my dress then left and I started to change into the other clothes. (the red one in the picture)

Claude's POV

One Ciel left I immediately excused my self from my master and stayed a safe distance until Sebastian left. Take of the dress, take off the dress, Take off the dress! SMACK! I felt slight pain on my right cheek as I flew backwards. Before I hit the ground I straitened my self up and looked at my attacker. Sebastian.

Ciel's POV

"I'm ready!" I called out to Alois. He blushed when he saw me in boy styled clothing much similar to his own only a royal blue color and was trapped in a daze. "Hey." I waved my hand infront of him. "You ok."

"Ya." He snapped out of it. "You ready for me to kick your butt."

"You can try, but you will fail." I smirked. He's so oblivious. "Your call."

"On your mark."

"Get set."

"Go!!!" And like that we sprinted our way to the river. Right at the start I had the lead and I wasn't about to give it up. Alois had a panicked look on his face and started to quicken his pace. As he did I did as well. I clenched my hands into a tight fist, closed my eye tightly, and pumped my arms hard to try and gain more speed on him.

Out in the distance I could see the river, but I was getting tired and I didn't know how much longer I could run like this. I was pushing so hard and trying to use everything and anything I had to my advantage. We were now both neck and neck sprinting like maniacs running down hill. One misstep and I tripped falling down hill when I fell into the river and hit my head on a rock, knocking me unconscious.