Chapter 6 Dates and comforting. Part 2.

I woke up and looked to my right. Lucas was sitting in a chair and smiling at me. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "5:45" We sat in silence. Then it hit me.

"My date! He's gonna be here in fifteen minutes!" I said, scrambling to get up. I quickly went into my closet and picked some clothes. "I thought you didn't like him." Lucas's voice comes from outside. "I don't. But i want to get it over with. If it goes badly, I don't have too go on any more dates." I yell to him.

I pick out a simple black dress and some flats. I straiten my hair and simple skin tone colour make-up. I walk out and fall on my bed. I have 5 minutes left before he's here.
I look at my clock and get up.  "I'll see you out." Lucas tells me and I nod.
-------------------------
We went to a restaurant instead if his mansion. Thank goodness. I thought to my self. We ate in silence. When we were finished he ordered us drinks.

"I don't-" he shushed me and points to my drink. I took a sip. He ordered us more and more.

Once we were done he told me to followed him. We went outside and he pinned me against a wall by my wrists. He started kissing my neck. I tried to talk but nothing came out.
His plan was to get you drunk and then go to bed! I scolded myself for not think of this. When he started taking off my dress, I kicked him where it hurt.

I heard him yelling and then, gun shots. He had a gun. Why did he have a gun? It didn't matter. I kept running. I heard more gun shots and then I fell.

I looked down at my leg. He shot me. I got up, ignoring the pain in my leg and the blood. I ran. He kept yelling at me. He swore when his gun was out of bullets.

I ran. I ran back to my palace. My face covered in tears. Scratch marks and bruises, covered my body and I was pretty sure I had a twisted ankle. Not to mention the bullet in my leg.

I made it to the gates and started banging on them. I kept looking back, scared he'd come back at any moment. Oh god, why was I so foolish. I needed my monthly check up.

Finally the gates opened. As they did I fell to my knees, not knowing if I could stand anymore. I was loosing to much blood.

I heard footsteps. Some one knelt in front of me. Lucas. He picked me up and asked, "Deanna? Are you okay? What happened?" I grunted in response. Does it look like I'm okay?! I wanted to yell, but I was to dizzy and couldn't Speak.

He was barking orders to the servants. "Get her parents! Get the doctor!" He said more but my hearing went out.
I felt him running up the stairs to my room. I tried to talk but he shushed me. "Shh, save your energy." He whispered. We were in my room and I was on my bed.

People rushed in. "Dear are you okay?" My mom. "Get the doctor!" Eric. There was more that I didn't here. "Hold on, Deanna." Lucas's voice was a whisper.

I tried to stay awake but my vision was spotty. I couldn't hear. One thought kept going through my head.

Why did he have a gun?

I blacked out.