CHAPTER 12 Answers and the 'L' word.

I was in shock at his words. He loved me. I loved him. Then why did i have such a hard time telling him back.I don't know, I've never trusted a guy before. Did i just "remember" some thing? Good fudge pancakes, if i didn't speak up he'd be upset. "I'm having a hard time believing you." I said openly. "I understand, from your past life, I can understand." I hear the disappointment in his voice so i quickly make up for it. I take his face in my hands and kiss him. He admittedly kisses me back and lays me down on the dock.

"I'm hungry." Is the only thing that i say when we take a breather. He nods and his stomach growls in agreement. I let out a giggle as he helps me up. We go back to the limo in silence. I stop right before the limo. "What's wrong?" Lucas asks me coming up to me and taking my hands in his. His face is a couple inches away from mine and i know what to do. I'm on my tipy toes to whisper in his ear.

"I love you too." I kiss him and get into our limo. I look out the window to see a stunned Lucas standing there. "Hurry up! i'm hungry!" He snapped out of it and ran over to the limo. He slammed the door shut and told the driver to take us back to the palace.

----------------------------------------------------

We walk hand in hand to the dining hall. We stop a servant and ask her for 2 tuna salad sandwiches. We sit down and eat our sandwiches. "Lucas?" He looks at me. "Can we talk?" He looks a little confused so i get up and take his hand and go to my room.

"Let me get changed, then we'll talk." He nods and leaves the room to get changed. I sigh and call Claire. "Yes?" She asks flying in-front of me. "Could you get my pajamas'" She nods and heads to my closet. She appears in front of me a minute later and i take my clothes from her. I strip down and get into my pajamas'. A tank top and some shorts. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." I quickly pull my shirt down and turn to face him. He has a shocked look on his face. "What? what's wrong?" I ask frowning. "You have scars." I give him a confused look. "What? What do you mean 'scars'?" I asked, straining my neck to see what he was talking about. He leads me to the bathroom and takes my phone from the counter. He lifts my shirt and takes a photo. "Here, look." He gives me my phone and i look at the picture. I gasped when i see all the scars. I lift my shirt in the front. I turn to him and his eyes widen. The next thing i know, i'm in a bone crushing hug. "I'm so sorry, i didn't know a human could be so cruel." I hug him back. "Can you let go of me? You crushing my bones." I mumble into his chest.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He apologizes. "I need answers." He nods and we run out of the room. "MOM! ERIC! Get down here!" I yell around the palace. I walk into the living room to find my mom, Eric, and Lucas' parents sitting in the living space. "What's wrong, dear?" My mom has concern in her voice. "Scars." I say out of breath. I pull up my shirt to reveal my scars that lace all over my stomach.

"We'll get going-" Lucas' mom starts. "No. Stay." I command them. They nod and sit. "Mom. When did I get these scars? And there's more on my back and legs." My mom looks at Eric. She sighs and then speaks. "Your father. Not much to tell but he hurt you, and also a boy named Daniel, well he shot you" I gape at her. "Your saying I got shot. And my real dad hurt me." They nod. "Anything else?" I ask tapping my foot. "You almost got rapped." My mom sighs.

"AND NO ONE DECIDED TO STOP MY FATHER AND THAT BOY?!?!?!" I scream. "Dear, please calm down and-" Before my mom can finish there's bolt of lightning from the storm outside. The lights black out. I back up into a chest. "Shh, It's Lucas." He whispers in my ear. "Every one to the corner of the room." Eric tells us turning on a flashlight. We back up into the corner of the room and foot steps bang in the hall. In come 4 guards. "Your majesty's," One says. "Yes?" Eric asks flashing the light in his direction. "The storm didn't make the black out. There's an intruder in the palace." Lucas' parents and mine both have a look of shock on there faces.

We wait in silence. When we hear some thing crash I flinch. Flash lights go on and we hear a voice. "Come out! I know were you are." The voice sings songs. I feel Lucas wrap his arms around me and whisper, "What ever you do, don't move." I nod and don't move and inch. All of a sudden people march in and they are not guards. One snickers at Lucas. "Lucas? Do you know them?" I whisper.

"Well, well, well, looks like the prince found her, boys." Who i'm guessing is the leader of them says. "Lucas?" my voice shakes. His arms tighten around me. "Go on boys, you know what to do." our parents looked worried. "Get away."Lucas growls. They don't listen and keep moving forwards.

I see Lucas's hands start glowing. "Lucas? Your hands are glowing." He keeps staring at the people. "Don't worry, love, It's a good thing." How is that a good thing?! I mentally scream. All of a sudden my hands start to glow. I feel mad. Very mad. Lucas's tattoo's start to glow and he smiles. I re-direct my attention to the men and I feel even angrier. A flash of white comes from my hands and my vision blurs.

My vision returns and I sit up. I look around and see My parents and Lucas's parents deadpan. I look at Lucas and he has a smile on his face. I look over the room to see guards clear out the body's. Wait, body's?! I notice that none of there chest are rising or falling. They're DEAD. I killed them. "Lucas?" I ask and he's at my side in a mila-second. "Yes?" I look at the body's an back at him. "I killed them." I say in dis-belief. Then my attention slips to the slime under my body. Blood. I look around to see that the room floor is covered in blood. I look at my-self to see that i'm covered in blood.