Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

Bianca looked up at the Pizzeria, a little concerned about the building. It had been a week since she had decided to investigate on her own, the issues of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza: doing research on past events within the company. Coming to see the place for herself, she can see the company was either was on it's last leg or was forgotten entirely. She noticed the paint was chipped and the windows looked rather dirty. Bianca's memories of the place was different though. She remember when the building still looked in it's prime. Though parents did not like children too close to the animatronics, the place was fun enough. All the arcade games and even the characters were fun.

Bianca smiled as a memory of when she was little came to her mind. She was about six when her friend had a birthday party there and she got a picture with Freddy Fazbear. Though her parents pulled her away from the animatronic when it placed a hand on her shoulder to take a picture, she didn't think it would hurt her. The company would've have allowed that... well she was wrong. During her research, she found an incident during the year '87 and from what she could tell, it was not pretty.

'It's a good think I look younger than I look.' The young woman thought as she pushed open the door into the building. Inside, she could see children playing, the smell of pizza with mac and cheese from the eating area, and by a birthday party, Freddy and his gang playing for a group of kids. Oddly enough, the place seemed relatively normal.

"Hello, can I help you?" Bianca turned to see one of the tellers, a young man who must still be in high school. His face slightly dotted with pimples, he gave her a smile that seemed reassuring.

"Um, hi. I was hoping to see if you have any night guard job openings?" The teenager frowned, a sudden look of fear on his face.

"Why?" He asked, looking up and down her body as if sizing her up for something. Bianca felt herself go red. She stopped growing in high school and had just managed to make it to five feet. A few of the younger children nearly reached her height.

"It helps pay for bills, plus works better with my times." Bianca said in a quiet voice. The boy continued to look at her and Bianca noticed other workers staring at her as well. The thing that startled her was the look of pity in their eyes.

'Red flag.' She thought, making a mental note. 'The way they're looking at me, its like I'm going to die...'

"Come with me, we'll talk to the manager." The young boy said, and led me to the back to a tale middle aged man who had to look down to see me eye to eye.

"You brought a teenager back here?" The man said in a gruff voice, making Bianca flinch.

"I happen to be twenty-four." She said, not meaning to sound cold but the man laughed.

"Sorry, you just look like a kid. Anyway, what brings you here?"

"She's wants to apply for the night guard job." The young man said and the Manager stopped smiling and looked at Bianca.

"You want to do the night job?"

"Yes, sir." Once again, the man sized her up.

"You're small but you look fast... and since you're young your reflects need to be good...." He said, and started poking her arms. "Not much arm but you won't be needing that." After about fifteen minutes of talking to himself he finally held out a hand to Bianca. "Welcome to the Freddy Fazbear Family, I'm Reginald Mills."

"I'm Bianca Reeds. Pleasure to meet you." She said, and shook his rather large and sweaty hands.

"You'll be starting tomorrow night."

"What?! So soon?" Bianca asked as Manger Mills nodded.

"Yep, our last night guard is no longer... with us but you won't be going in there alone. You'll have another companion but you'll be in different offices. So you'll be okay." Bianca's new manager slapped her in the back and Bianca had to steady herself. "Anyway, come back tomorrow and make sure to get lots of rest."

"I will." Bianca said, as she was led away. As she walked towards the exit, she didn't notice the three animatronics on stage were watching her leave, stopping their singing as she took her step out of the pizzeria.

'Time for a chain reaction that never gets old....'