Chapter 2

Both girls still ended up in the infirmary anyway. But that meant they left both Sachiko and Yoshikazu out in the hallway. So when they got in there they did a supplies raid in exactly one minute. When they came back out to the hall one minute later they surprised both Sachiko and Yoshikazu into dropping their weapons. Next the two teenagers sprint down the hall, losing the zombie and the vengeful spirit somewhere behind them, towards the first safest place they can think of. When they got there Crystal slammed the door shut and said "Now that was fun." Between each small gasp for air. (F/N) only nodded in response.

"Ah! Ōkami-chan is back with a friend I see." A male voice called out startling (F/N). Crystal just nodded in response to the male's voice. "Then I should probably introduce myself as Kibiki Kou. And might I ask your name young lady?" Kibiki asks politely. "M-My name is (L-L/N) (F-F/N)." (F/N) stuttered out. "Sensei? Where did you go?!" A yandere like female voice called out. "I'm right here Naho-san!" Kibiki replies.

Naho-san is one of the most famous occult specialists in the world! (F/N) thought excitedly. Hmm... I finally get to meet Naho? Crystal thought with a bored expression. The next thing that happens is Naho appears. (F/N) had awe written all over her face ,just looking at Naho, whilst Crystal's expression was completely and totally blank.

After Naho and Kibiki disappeared (F/N) treated Crystal's wounds before switching the role of nurse to Crystal. Next Crystal suggested that (F/N) was about to protest until Crystal interrupted her saying that she'll sit guard while (F/N) sleeps. (F/N) only nodded realizing how tired she actually was. Crystal decided to summon a ghost she knew was friendly... Her best friend since kindergarten, Evenlyn Kate.

"Hiya, Crystal! Why did you summon me to this cursed place?" Kate asks Crystal curiously. "I needed someone to talk to on guard duty." Crystal answered both jokingly and seriously. "Really? So of course naturally I am the first person you think of." Kate replied with a snobby tone of voice. "Well yeah! Since I first summoned you on accident in kindergarten we've become really great friends." Crystal replied.

When (F/N) woke up Kate immediately noticed and told Crystal that her company was awake. Crystal introduced the ghost to the human... They talked as Crystal said she was going to get some rest and quickly fell into a restless sleep.