Chapter 3

First off, Thank you _SeikoShinohara425_ for helping me come up with an idea for this chapter in my story. And thank you my readers for reading my stories!

As (F/N) was talking with Kate, trying to learn more about her companion of course, Crystal had entered her nightmare where Crystal herself was a ghost wandering the halls of Tenjin when she sensed about nine new presences and somehow felt that at least seven of the souls will be staying but the two would be survivors had powerful auras just one of them was slowly going crazy with the darkening and the other was spiritually powerful it felt like an occult fanatic.

In the next half of the nightmare was... (F/N) was reunited with the people she came here with, well the ones that were alive that is; then Yoshikazu appears ruining the moment as he raises his sledgehammer over (F/N)'s head, Crystal pushed her out of the way so that (F/N) wasn't the one that the hammer hit with a crunch then squelch. It was at that moment that Crystal woke up sweating bullets.

Kate looked over at Crystal concerned as she noticed that the girl was sweating buckets, then placed a ghastly hand on the young girl's forehead, Crystal flinched away from Kate's touch; it was at that point that Kate knew something was truly wrong, because Crystal had never shied away from Kate's touch ever. "Crystal, what's bothering you?" Kate questions. "Nothing... Just a premonition." Crystal replied glancing worriedly at (F/N).

I'm sorry, but I won't make it to the end of this. Yet after my death I will do my best to protect everyone that ever comes to this school for as long as I can. Crystal vowed to herself. She's looking at me... I wonder what will happen in the near or distant future. (F/N) thought trying to figure out if any thing bad will happen to her or her companion.

The two young teenaged girls and the friendly spirit set off into the school. They soon came across the group that (F/N) was with, well the ones that are still alive that is. "Look! It's (F/N)! With someone else and a spirit!" A female called out excitedly. "(Fr/N)! (Bff/N)! (Oc/N)!" The (h/c) haired girl replied doing a mini roll call. Then they saw Yoshikazu emerge from the darkness and raise his sledgehammer over (F/N)'s head. Crystal pushed (F/N) out of the way just as Yoshikazu was swinging his sledgehammer at the girl but not hitting his intended target.