Prologue Part 2

I stared at the body on the ground. I did this? I crumbled to the ground sobbing as a wave of guilt surged over me. Damon walked by to comfort me, while my twin was chasing another victim.
     "Shhh, it's gonna be alright." Damon soothed my while I cried.
     "How? I killed someone! They had a life, a family. Friends! And maybe even a husband or kids,  and i-i just ripped her away from them!" I cried, my voice cracking.
     "Katherine would always tell me about being a vampire. She said that when you first turn, all you want is blood. But after you adjust life turns into one big never ending party." Damon said with a smirk on his face after he said party. I scoffed. Of course he just has to quote Katherine! I stood up abruptly, my guilt transforming into white hot rage.
      Damon looked confused by this for a moment, then he just rolled his eyes.
     "Is it just because I mentioned Katherine?" He said while he rolled his eyes again. Rage consumed me as I managed to say "don't you dare say the she-devels name! It will probably bring you a million years bad luck! I mean, why wouldn't it. Yours and stefans petty love triangle with her turned us into monsters!" I spat, taking deep breaths to try to control my temper.

     Damon look at me like I had just slapped him in the face. "Katherine was not a monster, well maybe she was according to father's fairy tale books, but she loved me." He replied defiantly while glaring at me. I scoffed again while walking away.

     "Where do you think your going?" I heard Damon call from behind me.
      "Away from mystic falls." Was all I said before I vamp sped out of town.

Heyyyyy. So I know I haven't updated in forever, and that this is a really short chapter, but I will try to update more.  If u have any suggestions comment and I'll see what I can do. Thanks for reading!