Ch.8

*Chris*

I have to think of something and quick. Jaden could be a boy name or girl name. So I lie of course.

"Jaden is my new co-manager. He works along side of David." I lie.

"Oh do you need to take that?"

"No baby I'm with you. I'm all yours."

"Well I'm ready to go to bed." She says walking off. I'm not even gone call Jaden back. I meant what I said. This is all about Mya. I spent two months with this girl. I put my phone in my pocket and got to bed.

*1 month later*

*Chris*

I haven't seen Jaden in over a month and I kind of miss her. We've been talking on the phone and texting. She calls me.

"Hey baby." I say.

"Hey Chris we need to talk." She says serious.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask concerned.

"Can we meet somewhere?"

"Not really, I'm in the studio." I lie.

"Can I meet you at your studio?"

"No but we can meet at the coffee house near it."

"Send me the address and I'll be there soon."

I hang up. I hope everything's ok with her. I hope she not tryna break up with me. I can't have that. After about 20 minutes she walks in the coffee house. I stand up and hug her. I missed her so much. Of course she looked good in those new clothes I bought her.

"I missed you so much babe." I say.

"I missed you too Chris."

"So what's up?"

"I'm just gone say it. I'm pregnant."

"How far along are you?"

"3 weeks." The reason I ask was because Mya just told me she's 3 weeks pregnant. Shit! I do remember sleeping with them on the same day. I don't really fucked up now.

*August*

Tasha has been staying with me ever since Trey and her broke up. I can tell she's hurt but once she sees what's it's like being with me full time she'll learn to love me as much as I love her.

She walks in the kitchen of course with an attitude.

"How was your day babe?"  I ask.

"It was fine." She scoffs.

"Ok what's up with this shitty ass attitude you have towards me?"

"Why wouldn't I be pissed at you? You ruined my relationship with Trey."

"First off I didn't ruin shit. You came onto me. You made the first move. You never loved him anyway because if you did you would be trying to get him back but you're staying here with me."

"Whatever August." She scoffs walking away again. I walk up behind her grabbing her arm pulling her back towards me. I start passionately kissing her. She fights at first but finally gives in. I pick her up and lay her on the couch. I lift her dress up. I rip her panties off. I instantly pump two fingers inside of her while using my my thumb gently massage her slit. She throw her head back moaning. After she comes I replace my fingers with my dick.

"Ugh fuck August!" She screams.

"You wanna stop being mean to daddy now?"

"Yes I'm sorry daddy."

I continue to fuck until she comes then I come all inside of her. I pull out.

"I love you baby. I'm sorry it happened like this but all I want to do is make you happy."

"I love you too baby." She says out if breathe."

*Tasha*

I do love August but I'm still in love with Trey. I'm just confused. I want them both.