Ch.10

*Mya*

I still can't believe Chris was cheating on me. I still haven't comforted him. I've been staying with Trey for a couple of days. Chris has been calling me none stop. I wonder what Jaden is going to do.

It's time for him to worry about me for once. I roll over to see Trey sleeping next to me. Yes I'm sleeping in his bed only because Trey and I are best friends and it's innocent. He opens his eyes seeing me staring at him.

"Good morning." He smiles.

"Morning." I smile back.

I get up do my morning routine and walk out the bathroom to see Trey staring at me.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing I'm sorry. Are you done?" He said referring to the bathroom.

"Yeah." I walk past him and start to get dressed. I had already showered so all I had on was a towel. I put hair in a tight ponytail, and put on natural make-up with red lipstick. I put on a white dress that showed my baby little baby bump.

Trey walks out in a towel and might I say his body was wow. I just stared.

"Mia you look really pretty." He says looking me up and down.

"Thanks you." I say blushing.

He continues to stare. I look down smiling.

"Trey you're staring."

"Oh sorry. I-I just ummm Imma go ahead and get dressed." He says nervously.

I try to walk out the room but Trey stops me. He grips my chin making me look at him. He leans towards me but I turn my head.

"I haven't officially broken up with Chris yet plus we're friends I don't want to ruin that." I say lowly.

"I understand. I'm sorry for trying to push up on you. I know us will never happen."

"I didn't say never. I just said not now." He smiles at me. He grabs me and hugs me.

*Chris*

I still can't believe I blew it with Mia. Jaden has been taking care of me but she hasn't let me in yet. I've basically been living in her condo. I need to make it right with both of these women. They're carrying my children. I've been calling Mia none stop but she won't answer and she hasn't came home either.

"Here's your food." Jaden says handing me a plate.

"Thanks, you know I'm sorry right?" I say.

"Yeah ok Chris just eat you food and leave me alone." She scoffs.

"Jaden please forgive baby. What do I have to do to make you love me again?" I get on my knees and grab her hands.
I see tears forming in her eyes.

"I will always love you Chris but I know you'll never love me the way you love Mia." She cries.

Damn she is kind of right. I do love Mia but I've grown to love Jaden. I could see her being my one and only woman. I need to talk to my momma. I know Mia probably don't already told her because they besties.

"I do love you Jaden."

"Do you still love Mia though?"

"Honestly yes I do. I messed up."

"Go find her."

"No I'm not about to leave you alone."

"Go Chris I'll be fine! Go get her." She yells making me jump.

"I'm sorry ok?" I say as I leave.

*Mya*

"Trey I'm about leave." I say. He runs downstairs.

"You going home? Are you coming back?" He ask.

"I don't know yet. I can't stay here forever."

"Sure you can. I'll take care of you."

"I know you will and I appreciate it. I just need to get this settled and then I'll be back ok."

"Alright, I love you baby girl." He says hugging me.

I leave without saying it back. I love Trey but as a brother or friend we grew up together. I know Trey has feelings for me. He doesn't have even have to say it.

I make my way home only to see that Chris was there waiting on me. As soon as I walk through the door Chris walks up to me hugging me. I hug him back. I missed him so much. I have to be strong though.

"How's the baby doing?" He ask.

"Good, how's your other baby doing?"

"Baby I'm so sorry. I messed up."

My eyes tear up.

"I promise that if you give me another chance I'll never hurt you again."

"I want to believe you Chris but this was not just an affair. You love her and got her pregnant."

"Babe there's nothing I can do about the baby. I want to be here, with you."

"Do you love her?"

"No." He says fast.

"Tell me the truth Chris!"

"Yes I do love her but not the way I love you."

"If you did love me the way you say you do then Jaden wouldn't even be in the picture but she is. You obviously love her. She's special to you."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying it's over Chris. We're not married so I'll move out. I'll keep you updated on the baby. You won't miss a thing." I try my best to hold back my tears.

I start packing my stuff. I mean everything. I had a ton of clothes so there is no way I'll get all of it in one day. So I just pack the important stuff. Chris comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He starts kissing my neck.

"Chris you need to stop." I moan. I push him off of me. I grab my bags and leave.

"I'll be back some other time to get the rest of my things." With that I walked out the door.