02: in which Yui gets her home infiltrated twice in two days

(the outfit above is the second day)

-Fun Boys plays loudly in the background-

-world stares in horror at author attempting to sing along-

For a second, Yui forgot she wasn't in Japan anymore.

Sunlight streamed gently through the cotton fibers to land on the sleeping girl, who laid atop a fluffy comforter on a huge bed.

lol, no.

Yui was stretched awkwardly out on her living room couch, the sunlight like little bullets trying to kill her in the early morning.

Thump!

"Why couldn't they even have provided curtains?" The half-asleep teen groaned from the ground.

Despite providing basic furniture and food, her apartment was lacking bed sheets, towels, plates and silverware, and bucket load of other personal items.

If I had curtains, I wouldn't be up until nine. At night.

Yui continued laying there before her eyes suddenly snapped open.

I have to meet BTS at eleven.

If anyone were to be onlooking on the moment, they would've seen the nineteen year old frantically jump up, trip, then run back to her room.

By the time Yui had picked out clothes, her room looked like a war-zone, clothes strewn everywhere and anywhere.

As she left her room, she glanced behind her at it and grimaced.

"Well, it's not like I'll have anyone up here," she murmured before her eyes widened.

"I just called myself a loner."

That was were Sooki found her moments later, staring solemnly out into space.

"Ahem?"

Twirling around, Yui saw Sooki and instantly, her face could've rivaled a fire hydrant.

"If you continue along that way, your hat'll dent," a teasing lilt filled his tone as he maneuvered his way over to a bar stool.

Yui cleared her throat awkwardly before walking around the counter. "Ahem.... Do you want anything? Coffee, tea? I mean, I don't have any of those things, but that's the polite thing to do."

He politely waved away her offer, and simply watched as she sat next to him.

After situating herself, she arched her eyebrows. "Not to be rude or anyrhing, but why are you here at... Eight a.m?"

He clasped his hands together. "Yui, how much do you know about Bangtan?"

A sheepish smile covered her face. "I've listened to all of their songs, but never watched the videos or know who the members are."

Sooki chuckled. "As to be expected from a foreigner."

Am I supposed to be offended or to laugh?

So she compromised and out came a nervous laugh.

Sooki laughed. "That's fine. For the past month since it was announced that you'd be their music manager, they've been spreading the word on Twitter and their FanCafe. So even if you don't entirely know them, they know you!"

Her jaw dropped. "They knew I was going to work with them before I even knew?!"

At Sooki's nod, her eyes widened.