04: in which Jungkook bonds with Yui and learns a secret.

*loops the 3D version of Hip Hop Lover for eternity*

so

it's been two months

much needed time

i'm hella stressed, and i wanted to update before the comeback

i've got a few announcements

1) i changed the time from February to Mid-April, for reasons that'll be said in the next chapter

2) i had to change it from Suga to Yoongi

3) yoONGI  IS ADORABLE IN EVERY V-APP BROADCAST OML

also

BTS is still broadcasting at 4 and 8 in the morning

i can't eve-

"Min Yoongi!" An unusually sharp voice echoed through the practice room at the ripe time of nine a.m.

Said rapper looked up from his
half-assed stretching to see a figure standing superhero-like in the frame of the door.

Clad in an oversized plaid shirt, beanie, and sneakers, the half-awake music manager glared sharply.

"Why?" She cried and his eyebrows arched before he snorted. "You're that upset?"

"It's my yogurt! You keep taking what's mine!"

"I bought it!"

"Um, Yui?" Jin piped up from his spot beside Hoseok, stretching to his toes before looking at them. "It was just one of many..."

She blinked in awe of his cheerful tone before a glare set into place focused on Yoongi. "But I-"

"Good mo-" Namjoon started to say as he entered the room with a smile before he froze. "Yui.....Why are you just wearing a shirt?"

Jin froze from the other side of the room and looked up, his face contorted in a gross manner.

"Yui!" He stopped before looking abashed. "Sorry... I don't know you well enough, but I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to wear just an oversized shirt around Seoul!"

Yui sighed, and pulled up the shirt slightly (getting a shriek Hoseok) to reveal a short pair of shorts.

"Relax!"

"Yeah, Yui, take your own advice!" Yoongi huffed, standing up, only to be met with by a sharp glare.

"Yo-"

"You didn't even bother to order food for me!" He sneered at her and just as she was about to retort, the entire maknae line sauntered in.

Taehyung's eyes lit up as soon as he saw the two producers fighting. "How was Yui's, Yoongi-hyung? Fun I bet."

To put into words just how shocked Hoseok was, saying that his eyes were larger than Yoongi and Yui's collective who's would be an accurate comparison.

"What?!" He shrieked and Yui just groaned and stomped out, the door shutting swiftly behind her.

The practice room was oddly quiet after her leave, and Yoongi collapsed into a chair, scowling at the ceiling.

"Um.." Jungkook piped up. "Shouldn't someone go get her?"

Nobody made a move to, not even Namjoon who fiddled with his shoelaces instead of meeting the maknae's eyes.

Silently, the boy stood up and slipped out of the room, Taehyung's eyes following him the entire way out.

~ Suga, how'd you get so fly? ~