Chapter 6: The Boy and the Girl who are 'Just Friends'.

I wake up with my head throbbing. I open my eyes slowly and I'm practically blinded by sunlight coming through the open eggshell curtains. The walls are a dark burgundy red.

Then it hit me.

This is not my room.

There is a guy in the bed with me that I'm pretty damn sure is not my brother because I feel his hand groping my ass. His face is hidden, pressed against his pillow.  

I already know who he is without even seeing his face.

"Kit." I mumble angrily.

He opens his eyes and gives me that awful, dopey, gorgeous, charming smile. "Sorry, I must've fallen asleep." he murmurs apologetically.

I close my eyes and take in everything that is happening all at once. I went to watch a movie at Promise's house, made out with Kit in the kitchen, drank a beer and I ended up here. In his bedroom. With him touching me very inappropriately.

"Kit." I mutter, gritting my teeth. "Get your hand off my ass."

His smile fades into an embarrassed expression and he removes his hand from my butt. "Sorry."

I sit up, holding my throbbing head. I look over and see a half empty glass of water on the bedside table. I grab it and gulp down the rest of the water.

I'm still wearing the clothes I was wearing last night, so I'm pretty sure Kit and I didn't do anything drastic.

But he did have his hand on my rear.

Kit gets out of bed and takes off his band tee that he was wearing last night. Ramones. He throws it in the hamper. I find myself watching his back muscles flex as he stretches.

"What happened last night?" I manage to choke out after he puts on a white tank.

Kit plops himself down in the black chair in the corner of his room. He sighs and runs his fingers through his dark hair. "You don't remember anything, do you?"

"We were at Promise's house and you drank so much you passed out. You woke up and you were drunk, and it was already past your curfew. So I was driving you home until your brother called."

I vaguely remember that part.

"I don't know what he said, but you asked if you could stay over at my house. We got here and I took you upstairs and told you that you could have my room to sleep in. I tried to sleep on the couch but you insisted I stayed with you."

Insisted that Kit should lay with me? I must've been pretty drunk.

"There was also some more...embarrassing stuff, but I'm sure Promise or Spencer will talk to you about that." he said, chuckling.

Embarrassing? Jesus, what did I do? Strip and dance on the table?

I grab my phone which is sitting next to the water glass on the bedside table.

5 missed calls and 2 voice messages from: Daniel Carson

"I'm never drinking again." I mutter to myself as I dial my brother's number. He picks up after 3 rings and, as expected, he is panicked.