Chapter One

Nico's p.o.v

I woke up to the sounds of people talking. Well, they weren't exactly talking, it was more mumbling and yelling.
I blinked a few times and instinctively looked to my left, expecting to see a sleeping Will Solace.

No, nothing.

But I knew this place.
Home.

I tried to get up, but failed. I felt like I have no body, only a soul, a spirit.
And then I realized.

I was only a spirit.
I instantly freaked out.

I have to find my dad. I thought and tried once again to move.

First my toes, then my fingertips, then my arms, legs, stomach and head.

I was flying. Flying. Well, it was only a few inches above the land, but still, I was flying.

"Dad," I said out loud as I reached the throne room.
"No." Said his mysterious, raspy voice.

"But you don't even know wha-"

"You want to come back for him, now don't you?" Yes, I wanted to say but stayd quite.

"Um..." I mumbled, "Maybe a little bit," I said, trying to reclaim my self confidence.

I looked at the back of his head, picking out of the back of his throne.

"Well, I do enjoy some entertainment," Chuckled Hades darkly and my face turned to a worried expression.

"W-what do you mean?" I cursed myself for shuttering. Hades turned around, a smirk on his face.

"How about we make a deal?" Started Hades, "I let you go get your little boyfriend toy thing,"
"He's not a-"
"But," he continued, stopping me, "He has to agree to come and die with you. And you will have to show him yourself that you are there." I expected worst, but obviously didn't complain. I nodded and started floating up.
"Oh, and you have three days." he finished.

Oh, shit.

A\N

Well, hey ho guys (basically nobody, but nevermind.)
Sorry if it's a bit short.

Bye lovelies (because everyone that is nice enough to read this is lovely. •-•