Chapter Three

Author's P.O.V

"N-nico? Are you... Like, here?" Asked Will, his voice hopeful, although it broke.

Nico thought quick, what other energys could he move? He tried turning the lights on, electric energy, but faild. He tried thinking what other energys could he move but he just couldn't.
He couldn't do anything and Will lost his faith pretty quickly.

Shit, Shit. Thought Nico as he pulled his hair, frustraited.

But, luckily Will had an idea. "Nico... If you'r here, could you come with me to percy's and tell me what happend? If you are really here?" Asked Will as Nico nodded, only to realise Will could not see him nodding, and he yelled,
"Fuck it! Why can't I just fucking talk to you?! I hate it, hate it!" He yelled at himself.

Giving up already? He heard his dad say. He looked around him, only to find no one exept Will and Percy.
His dad was in his head, and that terrified the shit out of him. Boom, heard all three of them as they looked up, searching for the source of the noise.

The lamp just broke.
The lamp just broke.

Nico hoped Will would understant it was him, and began floating toards the Posidon cabin with Will walking confusingly right behind him.

As they arrived the posidon cabin, Percy went to his room, pulling out a small box.
"Here, I have tuns of them," He said, referring to the magnets inside the box.

"So..." Will took a deep breath. "You... I mean, you are really here?" He shiverd slightly, not knowing that the reason for the sudden weird feeling was Nico's tear falling right on Will's sholder, Nico hugging him.

Y... E... S. Spelled Nico, smiling sadly.

"A-and how d-do a I know that it is you, not some crewl joke the other ghosts planned on me?"

FIRST OF ALL, THEY WOULDN'T DARE. SECOND OF ALL - HOW CAN I PROVE IT TO YUO?
Asked Nico, quickly changing 'YUO' to 'YOU'.

"Ha, even as a ghost you have keybord mistakes," Mocked Will. "How can you prove it to me... Well, if you are nico," Will stopped for a second. "Then what happened on the grate ballet night?" Will said and Nico was grateful Will couldn't see the blush on his face.

PERCY
Spelled nico.

"Can you just like... Get out for a second?" Asked Will, quickly understanding Nico's intentions.
"Um, sure, whatever keeps you alive." Percy's eyes widened. "I-I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't mean it that way, please, sorr-"

"It's okay, just leave for a second, i'll call you back when he's finished." Will said, not even looking in percy's direction.

I LOST OUR BET AND YOU MADE ME WEAR BALLERINA CLOTHES WHILE PLAYING BASKETBALL, AND YOU WOULDN'T LET ME LEAVE-

He let Will finish reading befor he rearranged the magnets.

-UNTIL I SCORED THIRTY TIMES. LEO WAS FILMING. AFTER THAT I RUINED HIS CAMERA AND MADE YOU BUY HIM ANOTHER ONE. STILL DON'T REGRET IT, SUNSHINE.

Will had tears running down his eyes. There was nothing too amotional about the text, but just the fact that Nico was actually there made him so happy. Then an idea came up his mind.

"Nico, can I ask something crazy?" Asked Will.

YEAH

Spelled nico.

"I'll say instructions, and you need to do exactly as I say." Said Will.

OKAY

Spelled Nico, not knowing what to expect.

"Stand up," He paused, "Well, float up, with your back near the fridge, like they are touching." Nico did so. "Now place a magnet just about where your head ends, yeah, like that, and now place two magnets besides your hands." He saw that all the magnets were indeed in place. Will brought his hand to where he assumed Nico's mouth would be. "Use your hands. Right hand magnet equals yes, left equals no. Now, is that you'r mouth?" He asked moving his hand towards the lower half of his head. Nico moved his right hand, 'saying' yes.

"And that's your cheek then?" He moved his hand a bit to the right, as nico marked 'yes' again.

Not being able to say something, anything, Will quickly moved his other hand back to where nico's mouth was said to be, and asked again, "So, like, that's your cheek and that's your mouth?" Nico moved his right hand once more.

Without thinking any more, Will moved his head so his and Nico's lips 'met'. Even though Will couldn't see Nico, he could almost feel Nico's hands cupping his cheeks.

They kissed.