Chapter Two

Nico's P.O.V

I sighd as I started floating toards the Apollo cabin. What am I going to do? I can't move anything or talk to him... Hell, I have to come up with something soon.
My eyes went wide as I entered the cabin. Tissues were everywhere, the whole room smelled like armpits that weren't washed properly for a week or so, and in the middel was a sobbing Will Solace.
I reached out to hug him and said "It's okay Sunshine, I'm here." But then I passed through him and rememberd.

You can't fuckíng touch him.

It was so frustrating!

I have to find a way to contact him.

I wondered around the camp, trying to think. I ended up in Aphrodite's cabin, seeing some kids wondering around in the main room.
So I went to the kitchen. I moved my hand so it would pass through the fridge, just cause I was bored and couldn't find anything to help me contact Will, but insted of the weird cold sensetion I expected, I felt something move.
I felt something move.
I instantly looked over to the fridge and did that again.
It's so ovious! How didn't you figure that out yourself, Nico?
I was a spirit, also known as - an energy. And energys can move other energys. Like, to be specific, magnetic energy.
I hurried to the posidon cabin, (Aphrodite's fridge didn't have many magnets.) knoing that percy kept a lot of those.
And by a lot I mean a lot.
I hurried to Percy's fridge. He was there, drinking a cup of blue orange guice.
I decided to take this to my adventage.
I wrote 'Tell' at first. Waiting for percy to notice, I managed to drop one magnet and draw his attention.
"Tell...?" He said, his face in complete confusion. I moved the magnets again and this time spelled 'Will'.
"Will. Tell Will... Tell Will what?" He asked. I spelled 'That', 'Nico', 'Is', 'Here' as Percy watched quietly.
"Tell Will that Nico is here... Tell Will dthet Nico is here... Fuck, Nico's here! Nico's... Nico's here... Wow. Ok. I better go tell Will. Fuck." He breathed and started walking, me floating behind him.

Will's P.O.V

I can't remember te last time I slept, ate, or even took a shower. It's been a week since Nico died. I feel so bad. We had a fight. I don't even remember why, I think it was his shadow traveling. I told him so many times that they weren't good for him.
He just wouldn't listen, would he?
I felt a tear roll down my right cheek as the door slowly opened.

"Tell Will that Nico is here!" Screamed Percy, completly breathless.
I blinked twice as shock ran through my veins.
Oh my god.
What? Nico is here? What do you mean?
I figured out that I was only thinking it, not actually saying it.
"What? Nico is here? What do you mean?" I asked hopefully. Percy lookes confused as hell.
"I-I don't really know," he ran a hand through his hair with a sigh. "He, he- well, I don't know, um... The magnets..." Percy looked like he was about to pass out every second now.

"Percy, dammit! Tell me! What is going on?!" I yelled, overwhelmed. I guess I was probably overreacting, but I was scared and had no patiance for this.

"T-the magnets moved... I don't know, it like spelled 'Tell Will that Nico is here' and I just ran here and," he looked away, biting his bottom lip, "That's basiclly it." He said.

No way.
No way.
"No way. This is some kind of a sick joke? Is that it Percy?!" I wasn't really mad at him, I was very frustrated and confused. Percy looked sared and I instantly felt sorry.
I didn't want to belive him, because I felt like if I did then I would get hurt again. On the other hand, I wanted to belive him so bad because that would mean that Nico can come back.

What am I doing?