The Introduction for boys

Watermelon_Stevens here, just to say that I apologize deeply if its crap. I'm not the best at writing...

___=Your name

You walked up to the door of Steven's house, today was his birthday. knocking on the door lightly, you were finally greeted by Steven, the birthday man himself. "Hey, hey ___ glad you could make it!" He smiled, pulling you into a hug/man hug.
"Nice to see you again Steven," You commented, handing him the birthday gift you bought which was (Insert gift here).
"Oh cool! Thanks ___!" After fan boying (XD) over his present, he let you in.

The party look pretty neat, practically everyone from Beach City was here, ever Mayor Dewey.

As you were about to grab some snacks, Amethyst hopped onto a small coffee table with a large megaphone in her hands. "Hey everybody!" She called "Seven minutes in heaven! Everyone in a circle!" She flipped her long, purple her and leaped off the table, entering the kitchen to grab a bag. Most people grumbled, but you didn't mind, it gave you a chance to know people better. Coming back into the family room/ sitting room (I'm English okay) she asked all the men to put an Item in the bag. You decided to put (Item) in the bag. "Okay who's gonna go first?" Amethyst wondered. She pointed her finger at...

Requests are open...