Peridot x fem!Reader

This is a request from Stevenuniverse413

"____," Amethyst called "Pick something!"
"Alright," You stood up, dragging your feet along the carpet and reached your hand into the huge bag, pulling out a...Robonoid? "Huh, what's this?" You ponder as the robot twitches.
"Peridot! Only the men where supposed to put an item into the bag! Unless you are a man" Amethyst snorted, laughing at her joke. Peridot grumbled under her breath,
"This is why I don't play idiotic human games," she muttered, folding her arms "What person would spend 7 minutes in a closet with a stranger? Where's the enjoyment in that?"
"Okay, clod, we get your point, its too late to get another item ____ so get in the closet!" Amethyst looked angered, so you quickly made your way to the small closet with Peridot. "Seven minutes, don't bore ____ to death!" And with that she slammed the door.
"I still don't understand the point of this tomfoolery," Peridot muttered "Stupid Crystal gems." She huffed.
"Don't worry," You smile, patting her back "I kind of wanted you to be in the closet with me, I've always wanted to hang out with you Peridot."
"Useless human, your just saying that, I can tell a lie from a truth!" She pushed your hand away "I don't need your pathetic friendship attempts!"
"I'm not lying I swear, you seem pretty interesting and your very smart" You hug her "Please, let me be your friend. I can teach you a lot of cool things and stuff!" Peridot sighed in defeat,
"Alright then."
"Yes!" You scream. After that, Amethyst opened the door,
"I hope ____ is still alive" she laughed.
"Oh she is," Peridot laughs back coldly "In fact she's my new friend" Everyone's jaws drop, how did _____ persuade Peridot to become her friend? You just smiled "Come on I'll show you some cool things!"

I hope you liked it! :)
Requests are open!