Lapis lazuli x fem!Reader

Edit: 23/7/15 72 views already wow XD Thank you all

A request from ponylover5646

"____ pick! Pick! Pick!" Amethyst chanted shoving the bag into your face.
"Alright" you smile, putting your hand into the bag, pulling out a blue ribbon "Oooh, this is pretty," you beam "Who had the blue ribbon?"
"That's mine..." Lapis whispered. Amethyst face palmed.
"I thought I already explained th-" she was cut off by Garnet's hand.
"Quiet Amethyst," she said "Us gems have never played this game before" Amethyst sighed "Just get in the closet" she mumbled.
"Go Bob!***" Cheered Steven. Lapis just laughed and walked into the closet. "Seven minutes you two!" Amethyst grumbled, slamming the door shut.

"Hello, my name is ___" You say sweetly.
"I'm Lapis lazuli" She replies, sitting next to you on the cold floor. "I don't understand these games," she chuckles "humans are weird" you laugh with her "but at least I got to meet someone new and at least I didn't have to in here with another gem" she added.
"Why?"
"Well its that-" Before she could start Amethyst burst into the closet.
"Times up!" You both exit and Lapis tapped your arm,
"Would you like to come over to the beach with me tomorrow? I could tell you the story if you like" she smiled.
"Sure! That sounds nice..." Lapis then hugs you,
"I can't wait" she whispers.
"Me either" you say, hugging her back....

Hope you enjoyed
Requests are open
***Steven calls Lapis Bob