Pearl x male!Reader

"Pearl!" Amethyst shouted as she pointed to her "Come and pick a item!" Pearl sighed, she wasn't really interested in these games.
"Fine." She sighed, drawing (YOUR ITEM) out of the bag. "Who's is this?" Pearl questioned, looking at the object. You blushed, you where in a closet with your crush for seven whole minutes!

You broke out of your daydream as a long, thin finger tapped your shoulder. Turning, you were face to face with Pearl.
"Ummm..hi!" You whispered.
"Hel-" She was cut out as Amethyst pushed you two into the closet.
"You can continue that later," Amethyst said "Right now you have a closet to get into!" Amethyst slammed the door before yelling "Seven minutes!"

Pitch black surrounded you both, as the door shut. Your cheeks could probably light up the room they were that bright!
"Hey Pearl?"
"Yes, _____?"
"Do you know if there is a light switch in here?"
"Not that I know of sorry."

A few minutes of silence past. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Two minutes! Come on you love birds" Amethyst called from the other side. You sighed, you had to tell Pearl before it was too late.
"Pearl," you shyly spoke "Can I tell you something?"
"Of course you can."
"Okay, its that I love you, you know, feelings like what Greg and Rose had..." You were blushing like crazy, right then you were pulled into a hug by Pearl.
"Really ____? I guess I do to, but...I still don't fully understand 'human' relationships" She chuckled.

A beam of light burst into the closet as the door opened swiftly.
"Aww look at you two!" Amethyst beamed, she then bust into a fit of giggles.
You rolled your eyes, grabbed Pearl by the hand and exited the tiny closet.
"Maybe you would like to go somewhere, tomorrow?" You questioned.
"Sure! That's if the gems don't mind" She looked at Garnet.
"You deserve some time off Pearl" Garnet said.
"Yeah for this!" Amethyst started making kissy faces and you two just laughed it off.