Picnic In The Park

I'm sorry guys, I haven't posted this story in ages but I'm trying to get back on track! So I hope you enjoy and there is more to come! x.
____________________________________

Tamara's POV: it's been a few weeks since I had that disturbing dream and my pregnancy is progressing further. I can't wait to see my little dumplings soon enough! I don't think Dayn can either, he's starting to get really anxious like last night I couldn't sleep because the baby was awake and kicking and he thought the baby was coming haha bless him.

So we didn't get much sleep and Dayn took a day off work which I did tell him wasn't necessary but he didn't listen, he's so nervous about the baby coming in a few months he doesn't wanna leave my side. So now that he didn't have to work Dayn thought it would be nice if we had a picnic in the park since I haven't been out of the house for a while.

I was busy getting ready and Dayn was preparing the Picnic. Today is such a nice day and we have a park near us not far from here it's great for kids to play in and it has a nice big field just perfect for picnics! Ha I don't remember a time I got so excited over a park! I guess its because soon ill be able to take my baby to the park and experience the joys of being a mom.

Soon enough we were both ready and we were off to the park. Dayn entangled his hand in mine as we walked down the road talking about old times whilst a few people walked past smiling at us. I love the fact we live in such a friendly neighbourhood. I'm happy my baby's gonna grow up in a nice environment. After about 5-7 minutes we made it to the park and picked a spot to sit down.

Dayn laid out the picnic mat and helped me sit down before sitting down next to me. It is so hard getting up and sitting down when your pregnant but it's all worth it. I'm carrying my huddle of joy in my stomach, I don't care what they will put me through I'll always love my baby.

5 votes and I will post another chapter today!!!!