He's Back In Town

Tamara's POV: ... No...not now... I am finally happy! ...

I did my best to keep calm, I can't stress out I have my baby to think about. I will be fine! All I have to do is to make it back to Dayn and I'll be safe. Just get to Dayn I told myself as I felt my heartbeat increase a little... I was so busy trying to make it back to Dayn I wants even looking where I was going when I bumped into someone.. I apologized before I looked up and realised who it was....

Tamara: I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going..

??: No it's fine. It was my fault...

All it took was eye contact... I didn't even have to look at his face or hair all I needed to see was those eyes... Those dark brown eyes ...to know ...to see p..him standing in front of me....

Princeton: ..wh..Tamara....

He said my name... My body started to tremble... the memories.... my dream.. it all started coming back... No...not now...I was on the verge of tears...I was so scared I couldn't speak....I held my stomach... He watched my every move...I couldn't move... I was in shock.. I managed to move backwards a few stops... I was about to run away when.. Princeton grabbed my arm..

Princeton: ..is that really you? ...

I was frozen. He was holding my arm... I couldn't speak...Dayn! ... Dayn where are you... I can't do anything....help me...no! This is a dream! Just a dream. I'm asleep on the toilet again! That's it! This is not really happening... It can't be... It can't...

Princeton: y..your pregnant!

He stared at my stomach... Those eyes.... I couldn't tell if he was planning to punch me in the stomach...or just attack me altogether... I'm so scared...my body is shaking...I tried to speak... All I have to do is call Dayn... one word...but I wasn't even sure if I was capable of one word... My breathing kept increasing..I was getting light headed...

Tamara: l..let me...let go..

Princeton: I can't believe this! Your alive! And your pregnant!..

Tamara: p..let go...pl..please..

Princeton: w..how far are you?..

Oh no...this is bad... He sounds mad...I feel helpless.. I can't move... Pregnancy has turned me into a scardy cat.. I'm frightened to the bone..move Tamara! ...move! Just then prin...he pulled me closer to him...still holding my arm...and his free arm...it was reaching for my stomach...Oh no! ...no don't touch me ...no! I can't breathe... If I wasn't panicking before I am now... I started crying.. I felt useless.. if I don't move he's gonna hurt my baby...I tried pulling away from him with all the strength I had as his hand got closer to my stomach....I closed my eyes when..

*SMACKK!*

..I opened my eyes..to see Dayn standing in front of me!! He was holding both of Princeton's hands in one of his...

Dayn: Can I help you nigga!!!!?

Dayn didn't realise who was on front of him..it took him a few seconds then he finally clocked..

Dayn: YOU!

Just then Dayn grabbed Princeton by the collar of his shirt and raised him off the ground.. Princeton tried to wriggle free..

Dayn: YOU GOT SOME FUCKING NERVE SHOWING YO ASS HERE!

Princeton didn't speak...he just still whilst Dayn strangled him. When Dayn pulled him closer towards him before Dayn looked over at me ...

Dayn: baby are you ok?

I could barely speak.. but if I don't push words out Dayn will kill him in front of everyone.. and I don't need my baby in jail..

Tamara: y..I'm ok..Just light headed..

That's when Dayn nodded and turned back to Princeton who was trying to break free whilst Dayn was talking to me when Dayn started shouting again..

Dayn: YOU SO MUCH AS FUCKING COME NEAR MY WIFE OR MY CHILD AGAIN I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!

With that, Dayn threw Princeton to the ground.. and Princeton tried getting up back on his feet..

Dayn: DON'T EVEN THINK OF GETTING UP UNTIL I'M GONE! OR I WILL KILL U RIGHT HERE!

Princeton stopped moving and laid still when Dayn turned to me .. Oh no!

Tamara: D..Dayn I'm gonna be...

Next thing I knew I was darting for the bathroom again. Dayn ran after me not catching on, but I reached the bathroom just in time to throw up..I dunno if I was sick from the pregnancy or because I couldn't believe everything that just happened..

I was being sick for about a minute before I cleaned myself up and made my way out of the bathroom. I had just thrown up all my food.. and still feeling light headed I felt really weak...I made my way to Dayn who caught me cause it looked as if I was going to faint.

Dayn: come on we're going home!

Dayn wrapped his arm tightly around my waist and guided me back to our spot and packed up the backet. I was leaning against a tree feeling the breeze when I felt arms grab my legs.. Dayn picked me up bridal style and he was carrying me ...and carrying the picnic basket too..I asked him to put me down but he wouldn't... Dayn hasn't carried me like this since I was a few months pregnant I must be so heavy... but I think it also gave him comfort.. he carried me all the way home.. I really do love Dayn. He always comes to my rescue, sometimes I really feel that I don't deserve him..

1 vote and 1 comment for more