Part 1-begginning

flame were everywere,destruction,blood nobody can imagine how it,s happen.the festival that supposed to be full of laughter turn out to be destruction blood,corspe .
*at other place*
"this is impossible the seal,that locked it has been broken but wh!!!gaah!!!!

MY,MY what a wonderfull reunion...dosent it checkerface or it is supposed to be kawahira.

YOU!!!!!how?what are you doing here!!
Hn.i dont have time to chitchat with you.just stay away from my business.just tell me where did you put the stones."kuhh"dont think ,i will just let you walk in here and take it just like that.

HN..whatever soon or later i,always get it,,

*kawahira standing up,,watching the man with hatred.what did he want to do with the stonesexectly.but whatever happen i, cannot let him take it.the balance between pararllel world will be interrupted!dream on ASHURA i will not let you take it!!!

the dubbed man named ashura starting to laughing,hehahahahhaha stupid kawahira did you think you can seal me again heh you only succeed to seal me before because sephira here hehe..but she gone ,dosent it,becoming the source of the seal poor,poor sephirashe can live long enough if she choose my side long ago...

Shut up!!sephira know what will happen if you have it..she can see the destruction that will happen if you have it!!

something botthered kawahira" why is ashura wasting time talking to him,even though he can kill me an instant ..

unexpectedly he felt somthing stabing his belly blood poured from his mouth.

ghaaaa!!!! ahk..ak..aa,,shuraa guarghh!!!!
oohh..you still can stand it,,as expected of kawahira,,ashura walking toward him pulling the sword out from his belly*gaaahhh..raising his hand toward the wounds "SPAZIO TRIDIMENSIONALE''creating a ball of white flame and pushing it toward the wounded kawahira gahhh!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!something slowly come out toward the ball of white flame..

hn ahahahahahah..look like i ve got it the source of trinnisette.heh it will begin the path of destruction will begin.ashura walking out of the place leaving a dead kawahira alone or is it?

ohayou...minnaa,,,,how are u all,,,i ve starting write a story please read it if u have a time nee,,,i,am a begginner:>

()SPAZIO TRIDIMENSIONALE ~dimension space