trapped!

Disclaimer- I do not own khr, only the plot.

"So who go first? Says the childlike person"

"Ha!!of course me first"says the person who wearing blue cloak.

"Hn...whatever,just don't stand in my way"the red cloak person says.

"Geezz..stupid"looking at his friend still arguing, he thinking about they mentality.. When the arguments became to long he deicide to interferers.. With a scowls in his face he says, "THAT ENOUGH YOU STUPID MORONIC PEOPLE!!! I wander why ashura don't kill you all with this kind behavior!

"Hoh?because he love all of us of cause"√°v°\, say the child-like person happily.
.
.
.

The other who is watching, only sweatdrop, at their behavior, they thinking should they began to attack or let them finish they conversecation.

without they knowing,someone already begin his move, he collected a big amount of black flame,and changed it become a chain after that he throw it toward the three sky.

tsuna feel his head realy gonna spit half it,s screaming ''DANGER!!" from the start the stranger appear. suddenly they being trapped in a chain ,making them feel weak,the chain slowly sucking out they flame. shout were heard from his guardian,they began to fight.

(guardian's pov)

"JUUDAIME!!!!!, TEME..!! LET THEM GO! hayato says. he using his box weapon and called uri and start to attack firecly.

Everyone's begin to fight,they attacking so firely, looking at the trapped sky.

Suddenly they being blasted away by a strong force,they lifted their head and looking at the sky directions and shocked.

The chain that wrapped around the 3sky begin to dissolve into an orb surrounding them,

Flame suddenly lifted from the vongola sky ring,the same happened to byakuran mare ring and uni pacifier.

The flame slowly combine,creating a stones then unleashing a bright light blocking their sight.

(Normal POV)

"Wha-what is that!" Lambo says.
"O-oi..tsuna! Kuso.. What happened? Takeshi says

Someone appear in front the orb, the person wearing an grey/black soldiers uniform,his long white hair ,he looks at the stones and touched it .

Feeling the stone pulse.he use his flame to grab it and says.
"found it at last the stones, then we will begin the last phase". He looking at his companions ushered them to finished it in one strong attack.

The cloaked men raised their hand and begin to concrete they energy, creating an ball of flame and throwing it toward the guardian.

They cannot do a things, only watching as the flame smashing them.

(Ashura POV)
Looking at the 3sky,they begin to fight back they conscious watching they guardian, its pained them,they feel useless, they cannot do a thing to help them. "Heh.. Its pointless to fight me just sleep' ashura says ' he raised his hand,touching the orb and freeze it.looking at his companion. The too have finished the guardian, and walked toward them.

"Waiiiii... It,s pretty ashura-sama"sparkling eyes watching it with interest.

"Then it, all will be our beginning then ashura?"says the person in the blue cloak.

"Hn.."he chuckled more" it,s perfect, from here on nobody will stop us" ashura lifted his hand and created an vortex and walk through it followed by his friend leaving the mess behind.

from the distance another black flame appear reavelling a bandage man with a baby wearing an pacifier.."aah..we are to late bermuda-sama.what can we do, he has gotten the stones already" say the man named jager.

Bermuda looked to his left and says "what should we do now "kawahira".asked the child.

Kawahira only looking at the battered grounds walk straight to the frozen 3sky.

"it will not be finished like this,the trrinnisette need to be balance, are you up to it,sawada tsunayoshi"he says...

TBC......